Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm (1880 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Crownbefitsme(f): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2020

Former Governor of Imo state, Rochas Anayo Okorocha has raised alarm over an alleged plot by Hope Uzodinma, the current state governor, to humiliate him and his family.

Okorocha’s media aide, Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, in a statement issued yesterday, said that Uzodinma’s ongoing probe of Okorocha’s administration was targeted at humiliating him.

Onwuemeodo disclosed that reports that a court declined Okorocha’s request to stop his probe by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) were untrue.

The statement reads in part, “Quickly, we want to state that the court presided over by Justice Ahmed Mohammed did not decline or refused to stop the probe of Senator Rochas Okorocha by EFCC and the Imo State Government.”

“If that report was true, the court would not have again adjourned to Tuesday, July 14, 2020, when the court would decide on the orders sought by Okorocha”

“The most exciting thing that happened in the court on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, was that the judge extracted oral undertaking from the lawyer that represented the Attorney-General of the State, Mr Joseph Matthew, that the panel would not sit again during the pendency of the matter.”

Okorocha is a facing an investigation over allegations of massive fraud and embezzlement during his tenure as governor.

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-hope-uzodinma-is-after-me-and-my-family-rochas-okorocha-raises-alarm/

Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by JAOS(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2020
this should be investigate
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Mraphel: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2020
APC not even in accord in IMO (just a state) South east cannot have APC presidential slot with Rochas Okorocha or any APC Igbo chieftain

PDP presidency is not even guaranteed too
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by ifytrik(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Mraphel:
APC not even in accord in IMO (just a state) South east cannot have APC presidential slot

PDP presidency is not even guaranteed
Lagos APC have two factions even
Osun is a divided
Ogun ...need I say more ?
Ekiti ... should I talk ?
Ondo ....lol
Oyo .....common bro

Remove the log from your eyes before u talk igbos

5 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by sapientia(m): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2020
So this statue man still dey.

Have forgotten him

Which party him dey now sef?

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Mraphel: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Osun is a divided
Ondo ....lol
Oyo .....common bro

Igbo PDP are also divided

Abia state

IMO state

All d south east

Today Atiku 2023, tomorrow kwankwanso next tomorrow Igbo presidency.

Yet the PDP impoverished the five states to d bones

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Joshmodest(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2020
God will help him to catch you people , shebi yhu dey dance when he won , you and your wife should dress well anoda dance is loading for you !!!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Mraphel:

Abia state

IMO state

All d south east

Lol and Yorubas are not divided ? ....no tribe hate themselves like yorubas
.that was how u guys lost PDP chairmanship to rivers state because u could not agree on a candidate

Even APC deputy chairman u could not agree on anyone. ..tinubu just had to impose the last one ....the rest are still shouting till date

We saw how top yorubas betrayed abiola lol Bros don't even go there. . Yoruba is the least United tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Idiotseverywher: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Mraphel:

Abia state

IMO state

All d south east

. Have you been in South East before? You can't even imagine how house villages are, ask your people who served in the East, they will tell no part of the country developed more than East
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by ThatFairGuy1: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Osun is a divided
Ondo ....lol
Oyo .....common bro

Where are you seeing all these trash?
I challenge you to tell us the division in Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo as you Claimed
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Where are you seeing all these trash?
I challenge you to tell us the division in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti as you Claimed
Oga the governor in osun and the past governor don't see eye to eye

Ogun ...the past governor and the present ones are enemies ....don't u know

Ekiti ...do u even need to deny this one fayemi and his boys against tinubu boys

Thought u would have denied that of Lagos
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga the governor in osun and the past governor don't see eye to eye

Ogun ...the past governor and the present ones are enemies ....don't u know

Ekiti ...do u even need to deny this one fayemi and his boys against tinubu boys

Thought u would have denied that of Lagos
Mere speculation. The party is not DIVIDED. Have you ever heard of factions? If there's, name their leaders.
Lagos inclusive
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by helinues: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Na family affairs... grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by donmixc: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Mere speculation. The party is not DIVIDED. Have you ever heard of factions? If there's, name their leaders.
Lagos inclusive
U don't know the name of Lagos factional chairman of APC ?

Bros stop lying abeg
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by jlinkd78(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by collum(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Rochas finished the resources of the state for building business for himself and children In Abuja and few in owerri and Enugu. probing him will be the best decision of the government. that is what the people want to see. I will really pity the citizen of the state if he get reelection to the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Let that bastad Rochas come out and explain to us how imo state accumulated a WOOPING dept of N163 billion.

With no tangeble project on sight..
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Archtype(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Who will not go against Rocha's after his fraudulent crimes against the state. ThankGod people are now seeing what Emeka ihedioha is saying, it was never a witchhurt...All Rocha's projects are substandard
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
i once thought rochas was happy over the supreme court judegement and that they are now friends who will cover his dorty trials?..
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by kiddkash(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
ploticians.

but okorawusa chai wetin you do imolites eh.

God go repay your family times 10

Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Mraphel: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. Have you been in South East before? You can't even imagine how house villages are, ask your people who served in the East, they will tell no part of the country developed more than East
Developed in what ways?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by punisha: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Someone is always after okorocha...

Na only u dem dey pursue ni?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Criminal Governor OkoroAwusa
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Scofieldgee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mr Rochas why are afraid of probe if you hands are clean,Nigeria politician self
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Idiotseverywher: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mraphel:

Developed in what ways?
. In all ramifications be beyond which ever region you come from, this is even individual and communual development
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by Karlifate: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Go erect statues for him, he will leave you alone. cheesy
Re: Hope Uzodinma Is After Me And My Family – Rochas Okorocha Raises Alarm by LibertyRep: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Again?

Same cries he made against Ihedioa of PDP.

Now he's also crying of harrasment from Uzodinma of APC.

Okorocha needs to examine himself

(1) (Reply)

Edo State New Speaker Leads Other Assembly Members For A Visit To Oshiomhole / Onitsha!!! An In-depth Showcase By Eboh Media / DSS List Allegations Against Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.