Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Love Of God Towards All Men. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Love Of God Towards All Men. (140 Views)

The Love Of Money Is The Root Of All Evils / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of God Towards All Men. by Missyajoke(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2020
The love of God is not something we can "know" with our mind. It is something that " passeth knowledge." It is beyond our ability to comprehend. The love of God is something we have to accept by faith in our hearts, accept as a fact of God's nature, and open our hearts to experience just as we accepted and experienced our salvation. Why are so many believers starved for the love of God? Most of us have not been taught how to accept the love of God by faith. We have been taught how to accept the love of God by faith. The love of God is not only reserved for just a few fortunate believers. It is for all saints. God desires that all believers know the immense and vast love He has for His children. God's love is for black saints, white Saints, Hispanic saints, Catholic saints, Baptist saints, Charismatic saints and all saints of every description. The love God has for us is infinitely pure, infinitely accepting, infinitely patient and kind, infinitely generous, and infinitely more than any type of love.

God's love is for everyone be it the broken, tattered, wounded and torn people. What God expects us as a Christian to do is that we should warp our arms around the loveless, broken, wounded, and hurting and say " God loves you and I love you too."

How do you receive God's love

You will begin to feel the love of God flowing in you when you decide to accept by faith that God loves you, accepts you and values you. You must pray, " Father, I receive your love I believe you love me help my unbelief help me to accept your love I open my heart to you I open my life to you in Christ name have prayed amen.[b][/b]

Have a wonderful day Everyone.
God bless you all.

Re: The Love Of God Towards All Men. by MFMRevivalist: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2020
I love this. Clear and direct. God loves us and that's it ! Coming to the revelation of this truth and having it as a belief system can change lives, who would inturn be used by God to change the world.

The love of God is all we need. God is not everything but love.

God Bless you.

More anointing ma.
Re: The Love Of God Towards All Men. by Missyajoke(f): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
I love this. Clear and direct. God loves us and that's it ! Coming to the revelation of this truth and having it as a belief system can change lives, who would inturn be used by God to change the world.

The love of God is all we need. God is not everything but love.

God Bless you.

More anointing ma.

Thanks and God bless you too

(1) (Reply)

Understanding God - Pastor Adeboye / I Prayed For A Issue And I Experienced This / Touch The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.