Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,570 members, 7,888,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

How I Outsmarted PCOS And Hormonal Imbalance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Outsmarted PCOS And Hormonal Imbalance (161 Views)

PCOS: Should I Tell My Parents About It? / Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Outsmarted PCOS And Hormonal Imbalance by Pleasure269: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
As a teenage girl I waited so long for my menstrual cycle which I didn't see till age 16 on that faithful day I was happy hoping it will continue that way but only in my imagination, I had menstrual irregularities without knowing the cause of my problem, I was told I had hormonal imbalance. Fast forward to marriage, years passed by without any sign of pregnancy I got tired of going from one hospital to the other and repeating same test and painful procedures, in my tears and frustration I made a decision that changed my life and that of others around me, God beamed his light and led me to the solution to my problem and that was the end of infertility.

Click Send Message or call 08091344280 to know my secret strategy

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Govt Embarks On Massive Testing Of Its People For COVID-19 / School Re-opening : Students Safety Guide / Dr Okowa, Wife & Daughter Test Negative For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.