Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Exclusive Interview With Okani Oluwayomi Adaeze 1st Runner Up Face Of Moed Model - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Exclusive Interview With Okani Oluwayomi Adaeze 1st Runner Up Face Of Moed Model (325 Views)

Cloth A Child Project By Queen Cassie Miss Globe Queen 1st Runner Up 2018 / Face Of Benue Nigeria 2018 / Exclusive Interview With Ichie Odumegwu C.E.O Dynasty Interiors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Okani Oluwayomi Adaeze 1st Runner Up Face Of Moed Model by maxivotes: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Can We Meet You? YES – MY Name is Okani Oluwayomi Adaeze, am from IMO state, you will ask why l have mixed tribe names well let me tell you more about myself. My father is from Imo state and my mother is from Ogun state. Am the first child of my family and I live with a single parent and that’s my mom, she have been my father, mother, best friend and a support system she will do anything to make us come out the best in anything we decide to do.

January 2019, I applied for a pre-degree course to study Mass Communication in University of Ilorin, but at the end of the day l discovered l wanted to act because l could sing, dance and fake my actions or pretend so l decided to change my course to Theatre Art in the same university. Gaining admission has been so challenging for me in the past few month now because at a point money was a challenge but God sent people to further my education and l will never give up until it’s over, I just thank God that l have a supportive mother and sisters with good friends and my other god loving mothers.

I’m a Christian and a worker (choir)in my church RCCG @ Dunamis sanctuary Surulere, l love to serve God, I discovered that I’m nothing without him l can’t go through this life difficulties without him. He alone has been my help since the moment l was born.

How do you feel emerging as one of the winners of Face Of Moed Models? To be honest l don’t always settle for less l believe so much in myself even when I’m not sure of what am doing. I always see myself as the head in anything l do and I’m always optimistic but l really gave in my best but I’m still so excited that am a winner of Face of Moed Models & this is like a stepping stone to achieving my goals.

Read More: https://maxivotes.com.ng/2020/07/10/exclusive-interview-with-okani-oluwayomi-adaeze-1st-runner-up-face-of-moed-model-june-online-contest/

(1) (Reply)

Ka3na Was Evicted, Because 70% Of Rivers People Did Not Like Nor Supporter Her . / Artificial Apple Fruits For Practicals /beautifications And Toys For Kids / Catering Service& Small Chops In Onitsha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.