Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Luggage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Luggage (716 Views)

Customs And Checking Of Luggage At The Airport...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luggage by Kulvero(f): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
A man who was travelling 4rm ibadan to Lagos went on board a peugeot 504 passenger car bound for Lagos.To his surprise,a polythene bag he was holding which contained 2 loaves of bread was charged a luggage fare. 'please it's only 2 loaves of bread and nothing else!!' pleaded d man with sullen face. As the driver insisted on charging the 'luggage',the man alighted from the vehicle in a rage,removed the loaves of bread from the polythene bag and ate all d bread.After drinking a sachet of water,he said to d driver,'oga,now charge my stomach make i see',
Re: Luggage by babyme1(f): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Famous Prostitude / African Doll Winding And Grinding. Very Funny, You Wont Want To Miss This Fun / How I Interviewed God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.