Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project (3776 Views)

Bullion Vans Seen At Tinubu's Home Were Carrying Diapers, Not Cash - Supporter / Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Yorubaskullmine: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2020
proeast:

The funny thing is that the poor areas of Enugu you posted is actually better than 90% of the slum settlement called Ibadan. Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Owo, Ogbomosho and indeed all SW cities are all rustic slum settlements. Non of them can be called a city in the real sense of it because Soweto in SA that is called a slum looks far more beautiful and livable than 90% of your settlements. I can post the pictures if you argue with me so others can make their own comparison.
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by StreetFight: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by StreetFight: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Sammy07: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:
As a Yoruba man, this is why I hate Tinubu's style of politics.

Retrogressive and Selfish politics.

Look at the road to his town

It doesn't mean.
Look at Awolowo town too in ogun state
Simplyleo:
Tinubu has been sidelined.

Tinubu has been used and dumped

Tinubu is not benefiting anything from this administration ~ ipob peegs

Is Tinubu complaining?
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Sammy07: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Lol

Red mud district

So jagaban is from osun?
Yoruba's can be so timid.Someone came all the way from osun to Lagos to Lord over Aworis the real owners of the land.

Oga we don't discriminate here.
Aregbesola isn't from Osun state yet he became the Governor of Osun.

Once you're Yoruba, nothing else
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Sammy07:

It doesn't mean.
Look at Awolowo town too in ogun state
Any politician whose model of politics is all about his pocket is not worthy of emulation
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Sammy07: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Any politician whose model of politics is all about his pocket is not worthy of emulation

True, I agree.
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Sammy07:

True, I agree.

Sammy, that's why we in ondo dislike Tinubu.

You will say Yoruba agenda, we will go out and vote, after the elections, Lagos has 20 key federal appointments, Ogun 15, Federal government is working every day in Lagos.

But in ondo, just 1 federal appointment, na even minister of state dem give us.

Our roads are abandoned.

Tinubu is ok because his Lagos boys are bringing returns

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Sammy07: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

You will say Yoruba agenda, we will go out and vote, after the elections, Lagos has 20 key federal appointments, Ogun 15, Federal government is working every day in Lagos.

Our roads are abandoned.

I'm from Ondo too, where in Ondo are you from?

I don't fancy him tho, but sometimes we should not allow those children of hate to ridicule our leaders here while leaving theirs.

What happened in 1966 won't repeat itself while other region leaders were killed theirs were left alone.

How many times have they petition EFCC to investigate Ojirs family or James ibori
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm from Ondo too, where in Ondo are you from?

I don't fancy him tho, but sometimes we should not allow those children of hate to ridicule our leaders here while leaving theirs.

What happened in 1966 won't repeat itself while other region leaders were killed theirs were left alone.

How many times have they petition EFCC to investigate Ojirs family or James ibori

Those children of hates are inconsequential as far as I concerned.
They are noise makers. Upon all their votes for Peter Obi, pdp still got more votes in the west than in the east.

I am from Ọwọ
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Sammy07: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Those children of hates are inconsequential as far as I concerned.
They are noise makers. Upon all their votes for Peter Obi, pdp still got more votes in the west than in the east.

I am from Ọwọ

well, but we should be careful sometimes.
Ẹni to mọni, lo hun ṣe ni

@the bolded.
Eyin omo Aketi grin

I'm from Ondo town.
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by oyatz(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Bros leave Tinubu alone.

He is not the only politician in Nigeria, you can support your candidate whose righteousness is at par with Angel Gabriel.

Let Tinubu be.

EastGold:

Our roads are abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
oyatz:
Bros leave Tinubu alone.

He is not the only politician in Nigeria, you can support your candidate whose righteousness is at par with Angel Gabriel.

Let Tinubu be.

Will you keep quiet. Stop jumping into people's conversations

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Sammy07:

well, but we should be careful sometimes.
Ẹni to mọni, lo hun ṣe ni

@the bolded.
Eyin omo Aketi grin

I'm from Ondo town.

Lẹ o ba-e
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by joyandfaith: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Some people are just stupid

So you don't know Tinubu's grand mother in Lagos's history?

Adopted mother
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by oyatz(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2020
You can use tape to cover my mouth sir.

EastGold:

Will you keep quiet. Stop jumping into people's conversations
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by genesishouse: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Our roads are abandoned.

Is jagaban no longer the saviour of SW?
please be careful how you discredit the lion
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by genesishouse: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Imagine having such an influential personality' like Tinubu yet his home town looks like a ghetto. I pity Yorubas. Come to IBO land and see ho people add value to his kinsmen. This is a road someone will do without calling the govt from his own pocket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Sammy07: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Lẹ o ba-e

grin

Onen ya bá a ba fo, do gbo, o gbo ghan a’a e; iyi a den ba fo de gbo,
o sai gbo ghan a’a e..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2020
oyatz:
You can use tape to cover my mouth sir.

Head is paining you ni
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Golan007: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
darfay:
All yorubass are from Lagos because their hometown looks like this with a lot of brown roof to the mix

And there is no Igbo man selling palmwine there ?
Impossible.
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by 7lives: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Olodo ni man yìí sha.
Everybody to bá ti challenge Tinubu ni Ibo?

Ìranù òṣì

E ku ti yin, Olorun a ba wa tu yin sile,.
Even when we fight and break bones and skulls, when we face outsiders we should maintain a common front..
That is how we roll around here, our fathers stood by Awolowo, Pa Adekunle Ajasin despite his failing health stood by MKO Abiola, our fathers still stood and fought along side Pa Abraham Adesaya.
Our fathers are old now, some are even dead, they have passed the batons unto us, we followed and stood with uncle Bola Ige, we are currently standing by BAT.
Eni to ba ta ara ile l'opo, ko le ri ra l'owon.
Nitori were ita la se ni ti inu ile, of all the Yorubas that are flexing muscles at the moment, no single one of them can be a deputy Senate president without Tinubu's influence.
Akuwarapa ki ise egbe akuyanyan, e je lo gbeje f'ori ke ma ba d' ero eyin.
We talking leveraging on man's capacity and capability to rebuild and position SW for future, don't worry e ma to subu danu and begins to wail marginalisation as usual.
But the question is can Tinubu's descendants ever be poor again in this country?, the answer is a capital NO.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Keraxes: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Lol

Red mud district

So jagaban is from osun?
Yoruba's can be so timid.Someone came all the way from osun to Lagos to Lord over Aworis the real owners of the land.
Oloriburuku what’s yor business with awori who are also yorubas. Yorubas are one and anyone can be God father or governor in any of south west states
Re: Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
7lives:

E ku ti yin, Olorun a ba wa tu yin sile,.
Even when we fight and break bones and skulls, when we face outsiders we should maintain a common front..
That is how we roll around here, our fathers stood by Awolowo, Pa Adekunle Ajasin despite his failing health stood by MKO Abiola, our fathers still stood and fought along side Pa Abraham Adesaya.
Our fathers are old now, some are even dead, they have passed the batons unto us, we followed and stood with uncle Bola Ige, we are currently standing by BAT.
Eni to ba ta ara ile l'opo, ko le ri ra l'owon.
Nitori were ita la se ni ti inu ile, of all the Yorubas that are flexing muscles at the moment, no single one of them can be a deputy Senate president without Tinubu's influence.
Akuwarapa ki ise egbe akuyanyan, e je lo gbeje f'ori ke ma ba d' ero eyin.
We talking leveraging on man's capacity and capability to rebuild and position SW for future, don't worry e ma to subu danu and begins to wail marginalisation as usual.
But the question is can Tinubu's descendants ever be poor again in this country?, the answer is a capital NO.

I see fun in your stupidity.
And I liked it.
Am I not a good man?

Mo gbìyànjú fún ẹ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Nigeria Pay For Dubai's Burj Khalifa? Here's Everything We Know (photos) / The Chinese And Fulani Only Need Patience With The Yoruba Over Southwest Nigeria / See How Peter Obi Was Received In Salvation Ministries HQ Port Hartcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.