Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) (61814 Views)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by lilyheaven: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wow, Great story.
Thank you OP.
I thought was going to read to the end.
Never knew I was going to join queue waiting for more grin

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
more
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by cokhale(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
yungbanks:
Am here alrdy keep em pouring
angry wink undecided
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by cokhale(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
LoveToRead:
I presented the reports and explained my observations. She listened keenly, without saying a word. Even after I had finished giving my observations, she was silent for some moments.

Madam B sighed. 'Where're the notes you wrote,' she finally spoke.

'Here, ma'am.'

She took the jotter from me and read the comprehensive report I had written. She took her time, as if she was studying the contents. I waited.

She nodded. 'This is good, Alex. Well done. You have done a good job.'

I smiled modestly. 'Thank you, ma'am.'

She put the documents in the file and placed the file on the glass stool close to her. 'Sit down, Alex'

I chose a seat not far from her. 'Tell me about yourself,' she said.

I was surprised. 'About myself?'

'Yes.'

I raked my brain. What did she want to know about me? What could possibly be interesting about my life? 'I don't know where to start, ma'am.'

'Start from your childhood,' she urged.

I cleared my throat and told her about my growing up, from primary to college and to the university. I told her about my meeting Enny when I was in the university and how we had struck intimacy since then. I also told her how Enny had been supportive and our future plans.

She listened raptly as if what I was saying was very interesting. After I had finished, I looked at her eagerly.

'Do you really want to marry her or you're just playing her?'

Just playing Enny? 'No, ma'am. I'm serious with her. I really want to marry her.'

She nodded again. 'That's good. So, when are you planning the wedding?'

I was delighted to hear that. 'As soon as possible. I'm saving towards renting a place of my own, even if it's a mini flat. After that, she and I can now properly plan the wedding.'

'That's good,' she said again. Her eyes went to the file she put on the stool. 'How much are you charging me for the service you rendered on those documents?'

I nearly chuckled 'Oh, that. Don't worry, ma'am. Don't pay anything on that. You've already been so good to me, and I really appreciate all you're doing ma'am.'

'Hmn, we thank God. So, you don't want any pay for all you've done on the documents?'

'No, ma. No sweat.'

She smiled again and stood up. 'Alright, Alex. Thank you for your time. Have a nice weekend.'

I felt that was rather abrupt, but who was I to complain?

'Thank you, ma'am.' I stood up and bade her good bye.

As I made my way back to my place of abode, I wondered if I had said and done the right thing.

Things went on normally for the rest of that day. The following day was Sunday. As usual, I was in the church as early as six a.m. Other workers later started coming in. I remained in the good books of the G.O and his wife, as they kept commending my efforts.

The two services ran smoothly. After every member had gone, the head pastor (the G.O) said he would like to see me in his office.

I went to meet him in his cozy office, which was not far from mine.

'Well done, sir,' I curtsied.

'Thank you, brother Alex.' (the pastor liked to call me brother Alex, though he should be of my father's age). 'Please, sit down.'

I sat down and looked at him expectantly.

'Yes, brother Alex. It's Madam Da Rocha that reported your matter to me.'

My mind went into frenzy. What did she say I did? What went wrong? What could make the matter to be so serious that she would report it to the pastor?

Unconsciously, I realized I had become nervous and anxious
She ask to collect is share
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2021
Now, what kind of question was that? I asked myself.

'The two of you are beautiful,' I answered.

'I know, but who's more beautiful?'

I laughed shortly under my breath. 'I won't answer that.'

'Oh, come on, Alex. Is it not a harmless question?'

'A brother should not answer that kind of question.'

'Are you too not taking the brother stuff too far?'

'No, I don't think so.'

She smiled and placed the side of her head on my right shoulder.

Oh Steph! I remembered madam's warning. I was determined that no matter what it would take, I would not allow passion to truncate my moving up the ladder of prosperity. No, I will not be blinded by passion again. I must remain in the good books of Madam B. I would not flout her directive.

'Can you please stop the car?'

I was surprised. 'What? For what?'

'Just stop the car, will you?'

I slowed down and pulled over by the side. Darkness was fast approaching.

'What is it?'

'Kiss me, Alex.'

'What?'

'Just a kiss. Just a kiss.'

I shook my head. 'Steph, listen, your mummy is right ...'

'Can't you say anything without referring to her?'

'But she's right. Please, let me be your brother.'

'You aint my brother, Alex.'

I sighed in exasperation. 'Listen, I ...' She hushed me with a short but deep kiss. I had to force my mouth away.

'Steph, please and please let's stop this game.'

She smirked. 'I'm not playing any game. I only asked for a kiss, and I've got it. Now, let's get going.'

I sighed again and moved the car forward. This is dangerous, I told myself. I must kill this passion before it killed me.

By eleven thirty, madam and I were driven to the airport for the mid-day flight. Once again, we travelled by first class. We arrived the federal capital by 1.00 p.m. We took one of the executive cabs to our destination. It was a fine, white duplex located at Wuse district. I later learnt that it was owned by the Da Rochas.

The area was not as urbanized as Asokoro, but it was highly urbanized too.

A uniformed security man opened the gate for us. Madam had secured the service of a housemaid who would serve us during the period we would stay. Madam paid the cab driver generously and asked him to be around the following morning by eight. It was a nice building with fine interior.

There were two sitting-rooms, one downstairs, and one upstairs. The bigger one was the one downstairs. There were seven bedrooms in all in the main building, minus the boys’ quarters. The maid took madam's bags to one of the bedrooms upstairs.

I was to take the room next to the dining-room, which meant I would be downstairs. This time, I would be staying a bit far from Madam B. I welcomed the new fixture.

The maid prepared lunch of ‘semovita’ and 'ogbonno' soup and we ate. As usual, madam said she preferred fish to red meat.

Thereafter, she went up to have a siesta. I remained in the sitting-room, watching movies on the television. A couple of hours later, madam came to join me. She was in casuals.
She ordered the maid to serve us fruits juice and peanuts.

I sipped my juice and munched the crunchy nuts as I watched the television.

'Can you please pause that movie for now,' madam said. 'I'll like to talk to you.'

What she wanted to say must be very important for her to say that, I thought. I paused the movie and faced her.

'I need to explain some things to you,' she said. I nodded but kept quiet.

'First, I need to tell you more about myself. I'll start with when I was a baby. I grew up not knowing my parents. I grew up in an orphanage.'

I was greatly surprised. 'Really?'

'Yes. I got affection from the foster guardians, but that could not be like from real parents. But even at ten years old, I always believed I would live in amazing luxury. In education, I was able to get OND and HND in Business Administration from Yaba Tech. By then, I had met my husband, who was just an upcoming engineer. Within five years of marriage, we started having stupendous prosperity. I have no doubt I gave him good luck.

‘But before I married, I had always believed I would have two daughters. I'm not a psychic, but I was gifted in certain knowledge.'

I remained fascinated to her story. What she was saying was amazing.

'I once had a dream - that was many years ago. In it, I set a table before my daughters. They had all sorts of assorted food on the table, more than what they could finish. They were really enjoying themselves. Then, I saw a boy passing by holding just some biscuits. I asked the boy if he would like real food, and he said yes. I then invited him to join my daughters at the table, and he gladly did so. Within me, I was happy to assist that boy. In that dream, my mind kept saying treat him like your son. I then woke up. Alex, you're that boy.'

I opened my mouth in wonder. 'Me?'

She smiled kindly. 'Yes. Ever since the first day I set my eyes on you in the church, the dream came all over and my mind said this is the boy in that dream.'

I was too stunned to say anything.

'You can now understand why I treat you the way I’ve been treating you. You're like my son.'

I became so emotional I didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes.

'I thought I should let know this, so that you'll know where I stand.

I nodded. 'I'm glad ma, by your goodness and kindness.'

She nodded too. 'I will always wish you the best in everything.'

'Thank you, ma. I'm grateful, ma.'

The Sugar Mum: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-sugar-mum-the-steamy-version/35123

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by hotswagg12: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2021
What a revelation. Thanks for the update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Saturn101: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zamar:
Waiting for more
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by cokhale(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2021
LoveToRead:

'No, I don't think so.'

Oh Steph! I remembered madam's warning. I was determined that no matter what it would take, I would not allow passion to truncate my moving up the ladder of prosperity. No, I will not be blinded by passion again. I must remain in the good books of Madam B. I would not flout her directive.

'What is it?'

'Kiss me, Alex.'

'What?'

I sighed in exasperation. 'Listen, I ...' She hushed me with a short but deep kiss. I had to force my mouth away.

She smirked. 'I'm not playing any game. I only asked for a kiss, and I've got it. Now, let's get going.'

I sighed again and moved the car forward. This is dangerous, I told myself. I must kill this passion before it killed me.

By eleven thirty, madam and I were driven to the airport for the mid-day flight. Once again, we travelled by first class. We arrived the federal capital by 1.00 p.m. We took one of the executive cabs to our destination. It was a fine, white duplex located at Wuse district. I later learnt that it was owned by the Da Rochas.

A uniformed security man opened the gate for us. Madam had secured the service of a housemaid who would serve us during the period we would stay. Madam paid the cab driver generously and asked him to be around the following morning by eight. It was a nice building with fine interior.

There were two sitting-rooms, one downstairs, and one upstairs. The bigger one was the one downstairs. There were seven bedrooms in all in the main building, minus the boys’ quarters. The maid took madam's bags to one of the bedrooms upstairs.

I was to take the room next to the dining-room, which meant I would be downstairs. This time, I would be staying a bit far from Madam B. I welcomed the new fixture.

The maid prepared lunch of ‘semovita’ and 'ogbonno' soup and we ate. As usual, madam said she preferred fish to red meat.

Thereafter, she went up to have a siesta. I remained in the sitting-room, watching movies on the television. A couple of hours later, madam came to join me. She was in casuals.

'Can you please pause that movie for now,' madam said. 'I'll like to talk to you.'

What she wanted to say must be very important for her to say that, I thought. I paused the movie and faced her.

'First, I need to tell you more about myself. I'll start with when I was a baby. I grew up not knowing my parents. I grew up in an orphanage.'

'Yes. I got affection from the foster guardians, but that could not be like from real parents. But even at ten years old, I always believed I would live in amazing luxury. In education, I was able to get OND and HND in Business Administration from Yaba Tech. By then, I had met my husband, who was just an upcoming engineer. Within five years of marriage, we started having stupendous prosperity. I have no doubt I gave him good luck.

‘But before I married, I had always believed I would have two daughters. I'm not a psychic, but I was gifted in certain knowledge.'

'I once had a dream - that was many years ago. In it, I set a table before my daughters. They had all sorts of assorted food on the table, more than what they could finish. They were really enjoying themselves. Then, I saw a boy passing by holding just some biscuits. I asked the boy if he would like real food, and he said yes. I then invited him to join my daughters at the table, and he gladly did so. Within me, I was happy to assist that boy. In that dream, my mind kept saying treat him like your son. I then woke up. Alex, you're that boy.'

She smiled kindly. 'Yes. Ever since the first day I set my eyes on you in the church, the dream came all over and my mind said this is the boy in that dream.'

'You can now understand why I treat you the way I’ve been treating you. You're like my son.'

The Sugar Mum: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-sugar-mum-the-steamy-version/35123
Next episode please
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by FrankAkowe: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Carry on
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Kaodek(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
I dey gbadun you, madam B driver should be jealous of your luck, I guess

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Carry on
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Kaodek(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
OP continue nah, u dey make person refresh like checking livescores

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Awesome05: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Go on
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Promiseibritam: 1:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Ok
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by ThrillPlus: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Next
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Janet96(f): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Next
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by robinsonnunto: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
how long are we waiting for the next chapter?
LoveToRead:

'No, I don't think so.'

'What is it?'

'Kiss me, Alex.'

'What?'

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2021
Next
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
lilyheaven:
Wow, Great story. Thank you OP. I thought was going to read to the end. Never knew I was going to join queue waiting for more grin
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 4:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Zamar:
Waiting for more
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by FrankAkowe: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by 4kizo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Exactly why flow1759 will always be my best writer
He doesn't abandon his projects....
Reasons I don't take this NL writers serious....it now makes me feel like it's all lie...Op has run out of lies.....

Make I go restart any of flow's stories biko....
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Go on
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Salahdin(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
4kizo:
Exactly why flow1759 will always be my best writer
He doesn't abandon his projects....
Reasons I don't take this NL writers serious....it now makes me feel like it's all lie...Op has run out of lies.....

Make I go restart any of flow's stories biko....

I understand how this must feel, bro. But, you must also understand that these people have a life outside of here. Instead of you complaining here, it would have been much better if you changed tact, and ask how the writer is doing. There's a reason for everything, you know.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Saturn101: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Salahdin:

I understand how this must feel, bro. But, you must also understand that these people have a life outside of here. Instead of you complaining here, it would have been much better if you changed tact, and ask how the writer is doing. There's a reason for everything, you know.
You are on point.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by ThrillPlus: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Next please.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, DEAR FRIENDS.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Saturn101: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
LoveToRead:
HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, DEAR FRIENDS.
Same to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.