Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Love Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Lockdown (579 Views)

Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Lockdown by Charleys: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
There's this guy, he is just a lesson teacher.
He does lessons until the lockdown.
Meanwhile he has a wife and a kid.

So the wife has a job, during the lockdown the wife was getting paid and was helping the family i.e the kid, husband and the Mum.

This guy has now impregnated the woman now.

She has been the only help to the family. I'm not sure schools will open this year, so the husband can start his extra morale classes.

Secondly how will she cope because definitely she'll be sacked because the foreigners won't let her continue.

Is this the right time to have a child in such situation?
Re: Love Lockdown by CanadaOrBust: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Charleys:
There's this guy, he is just a lesson teacher.
He does lessons until the lockdown.
Meanwhile he has a wife and a kid.

So the wife has a job, during the lockdown the wife was getting paid and was helping the family i.e the kid, husband and the Mum.

This guy has now impregnated the woman now.

She has been the only help to the family. I'm not sure schools will open this year, so the husband can start his extra morale classes.

Secondly how will she cope because definitely she'll be sacked because the foreigners won't let her continue.

Is this the right time to have a child in such situation?

Begs the question: HOW E TAKE CONSIGN U??

1 Like

Re: Love Lockdown by Charleys: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Begs the question: HOW E TAKE CONSIGN U??

Well this is the third time I've seen this happen.
I've seen it happen twice in my former job.

Now I'm seeing it happen again.
A man will loose his job, then the wife will become the bread winner but it won't last for a year, the man in his brokenness impregnates the wife, then the wife is relieved of her duties by foreigners who were paying her very well then it's back to square one.

I don't know if anyone have seen this happen before.

This is my third.

Then the lady will start calling me to help them. Because I was their colleague.
Re: Love Lockdown by CanadaOrBust: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Charleys:

A man will loose his job, then the wife will become the bread winner but it won't last for a year, the man in his brokenness impregnates the wife, then the wife is relieved of her duties by foreigners who were paying her very well then it's back to square one.

This is my third.

Then the lady will start calling me to help them. Because I was their colleague.

Ok, I see how e consign u.
But u should have said it b4
Re: Love Lockdown by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Love Lockdown by Bartork(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2020
It's not a right time

But the deed is done

He must think outside the box and find means to fend for his own
Re: Love Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Charleys:

This is my third.

The couples are both silly.
Re: Love Lockdown by Godoverevery: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Charleys:

This is my third.

Re: Love Lockdown by Godoverevery: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Charleys:

This is my third.

Are you educated at all??
Do you know how silly the statement of "the man in is brokenness impregnate is wife" sounds
Do you even no what goes into a woman getting pregnant
nawa oooo.....D's stupid mentality of thinking is always the man fault if unwanted pregnancy happens needs to stop.
what happens to using contraceptives and not having sex when she on heat if truely she didn't want to get pregnant.
The question you should ask your yourself is how some mothers did it just having two or three and not experiencing any unwanted pregnancy....it is common sense a woman understand her circle.

Always the victim mentality..,.. always the man fault.
Re: Love Lockdown by Charleys: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Godoverevery:

Are you educated at all??
Do you know how silly the statement of "the man in is brokenness impregnate is wife" sounds
Do you even no what goes into a woman getting pregnant
nawa oooo.....D's stupid mentality of thinking is always the man fault if unwanted pregnancy happens needs to stop.
what happens to using contraceptives and not having sex when she on heat if truely she didn't want to get pregnant.
The question you should ask your yourself is how some mothers did it just having two or three and not experiencing any unwanted pregnancy....it is common sense a woman understand her circle.

Always the victim mentality..,.. always the man fault.

Sorry but I would have preferred if the lady got pregnant after the lockdown because the husband will start his extra morale classes by then.

I don't see schools opening this year.
Re: Love Lockdown by Charleys: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2020
Any help

(1) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Places Around The World That Are Not For Fearful People / Who Remembers That African Facebook Group made by a Ghanaian / Check Out This Trending Cake Customised With 1000 Naira Note As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.