Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,622 members, 7,937,818 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? (832 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by aloyemeka1: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
What are the few bad habits of your lover/spouse you hate so much?.
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by kokoye(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
HATE is a huge word.

Why would you hate anything about your lover?

dislike you mean ?
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by aloyemeka1: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
kokoye:

HATE is a huge word.

Why would you hate anything about your lover?

dislike you mean ?

Okay,I stand corrected. What habits of your lover/spouse do you dislike?.
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by Dsense(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
I hate you Madam Aloy.eMEKA grin angry
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
She likes to sleep on my half of the bed. . .messing up my sheet and making it warm angry

I'm planning on erecting a wall around my half and using a padlock.
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by r231(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
ask me where i am every second grin grin
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by aloyemeka1: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

I hate you Madam Aloy.eMEKA grin angry

You may dislike me but don't hate. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by Dsense(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^Ogunfe grin
Re: Your Lovers Behaviors You Detest So Much? by aloyemeka1: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
Omo alata. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies / 12 Ways Women Have Replaced Men By Technology / How Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.