Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,069 members, 7,919,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:49 AM

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law (19522 Views)

Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman / Nigeria And Ghana Collaborate To Fight Cybercrime / 2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by benawi: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2020
good
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by Bluearrow: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Viking007:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is bigger than ECOWAS. They hardly obey any of their rulings. Dasuki is still locked up and forgotten.
I thought Dasuki was released alongside Sowore? Or was he taken back?
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Viking007:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is bigger than ECOWAS. They hardly obey any of their rulings. Dasuki is still locked up and forgotten.

Dasuki has been released since last year
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by lebron7(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Ransomware is unique among cybercrime because in order for the attack to be successful, it requires the victim to become a willing accomplice after the fact.

Threat is a mirror of security gaps. Cyber threat is mainly a reflection of our weaknesses. An accurate vision of digital and behavioral gaps is crucial for a consistent cyber-resilience.
What are you saying
Did you read the post?
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by SenecaTheYonger: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2020
jumper524:
ffk and Reno are also in prison since they too insult politician abi?
Because there's freedom of expression doesn't mean one should peddle falsehood.

FFK and Reno are politicians. Try and insult a governor with your FB account and let it go viral or let it land on a blog and see what happens to your life.

Do you think you have the same rights as Reno and FFK? Mtcheww
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by Ezennwa(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2020
lebron7:

What are you saying
Did you read the post?
what I wrote is meant for intellectual people, not for everyone.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by Balogunodua(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2020
This ECOLAS or na ECOWAS are just wasting their time.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by guru90: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2020
very soon.....

Cybercrime will be 9ja business without problem......

Imagine..... The hunter a.k.a Magu against Yahoo Boys, G boys and Plus Boys (De tin gat many names)................
FG are after Him now.................................................

Chai........................................................... What a Country!!!!

This Country no gat Shame at all..........................
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law by medolab90(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Can someone please interpret this for me I don't seem to understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Arrested For Killing Elephant In Ogun / How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.