Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,437 members, 7,974,793 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? (946 Views)

The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / Osinbajo Daughter, Dami Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For Democracy Day [photo / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by Gossipninja: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2020
Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? — See This

See More HERE

Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2020
"Defying the norm"...dis is corruption defined.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by Raeheemwayne: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2020
This issue is an over flogged one.
Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by 77Craze: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by Openbusiness3: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Nawa for some Nigerians and comprehension. @glamdafrica is the empire she struggled to build, not the building. If the building was her own, will she confidently mention the complete full name of her Landlord? Some people just like being mischievous for nothing. Abeg abeg, make i carry this nonsense dirty news comot from my front this early Saturday morning [img]https://media1./images/bf9875a752b0cd55f739e463c8394d83/tenor.gif?itemid=8538444[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by West1side: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2020
donbachi:
"Defying the norm"...dis is corruption defined.

Lol... According to your delusion ba ?

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by LibertyRep: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Well, this is subject to different interpretations.

It's possibly she was referring to the business as being built and not the building.

But then when you consider another tweet where she claimed to have worked literally on the site for about a year, then one might begin to wonder what sort of renovation you'll do on another man's property that'll take you a whole year.

The case requires independent investigation.
Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by SpatialKing(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Hushibanjo has been cashing out from Hushmagu for a long time

3 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by IamWonderful: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2020
Lack of comprehension
Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2020
You see, this is one of the reasons why I don't give myself high blood pressure about anything I see on social media.

When she was renovating the place, she made the world believe it's her property.

Now that she is alleged to be corrupt, she confess sey na tenant she be.

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by SarkinYarki: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2020
If you think the Children of both the president and VP are not cashing out on the basis of the office their fathers hold then YOU ARE FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by obonujoker(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2020
StreetFight:

Lazy youth, go and get a better job before DSS gives you a job in prison.

Omo odo corruption... Won ti tu de grin
Re: Is Osinbajo's Daughter The One Lying About The N800 Million House In Abuja? by Dedetwo(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Nawa for some Nigerians and comprehension. @glamdafrica is the empire she struggled to build, not the building. If the building was her own, will she confidently mention the complete full name of her Landlord? Some people just like being mischievous for nothing. Abeg abeg, make i carry this nonsense dirty news comot from my front this early Saturday morning [img]https://media1./images/bf9875a752b0cd55f739e463c8394d83/tenor.gif?itemid=8538444[/img]

She has posted pictures showing her workaholic state of mind when the building was under construction. I guess her so-called landlord owns the plot of land while kiki Osinbajo owns the structure because she stated how she worked day and night to erect the structure. The blunt lies cannot make her the hardest worker on earth when she has nothing to show for it before her father became the VP of the shithole called Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Falana Appeals Kano Shari’a Court’s Ruling / Youths To Political Leaders: Return Looted Funds Withing 72 Hours / Reno: Why Is Reno Omokri Silent About Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.