Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53986 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by JBoss25(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
logon599:
NEVER raise your hands against a woman. No matter what the society will try to say otherwise, they're still the weaker, more tender and more vulnerable sex, the way God intended it.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
then they shouldn't be shouting for equal rights
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by saxby(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
lol, thats very thoughtful of you grin
Rawhumper:
Greetings my flawless pearl cheesy
Its been a while so am checking on You.

Can we communicate More on gmail and whatsapp?

Stay Safe and know i have You in my mind

quote author=saxby post=91637961]are you sure? prove it
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thanks baby,am always making sure those i call friends are safe but sorry u didnt indicate.

Thanks

quote author=saxby post=92307376]lol, thats very thoughtful of you grin [/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
I will pm you dear,i just want to get along cos u are as smooth as a fresh tomato with a silky skin i love wink

Plz feel free cos i make it worthwhile.

Thanks

quote author=saxby post=92307376]lol, thats very thoughtful of you grin [/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by saxby(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
lemme alone o grin
Rawhumper:
I will pm you dear,i just want to get along cos u are as smooth as a fresh tomato with a silky skin i love wink

Plz feel free cos i make it worthwhile.

Thanks

quote author=saxby post=92307376]lol, thats very thoughtful of you grin
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Eeewwww when ladies use this kind of voice to tell a guy lemme alone oo,i that dont encourage force, knows this one no be from their heart grin d way it will gladden my heart as i tickle u,calling you sweet names as u keep saying lemme alone eh? wink

My jasmineflower, i find you attractive and beautiful.

I will hit you in ur mail so that i tell what i think about you...

Stay safe oo plz and be very careful out there

saxby:
lemme alone o grin
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Its is another new month of higher blessings and testimonies. May we experience all the gud tidings of it. Happy new month and d best of it!

I care

quote author=saxby post=92308397]lemme alone o grin[/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Its is another new month of higher blessings and testimonies. May we experience all the gud tidings of it. Happy new month and d best of it!

I care

quote author=Swissheart post=92269081]so nice of you. We are both doing fine.Thanks[/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks Rawhumper. Have a stress-free month too
Rawhumper:

I care

quote author=Swissheart post=92269081]so nice of you. We are both doing fine.Thanks
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by RuggedSniper: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
HumphreyGspot:
A man beat up a lady after arguing about who first came to an ATM stand.

The man threatened to beat her if she touches the machine and he did when she tried to use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrn7LCTDEsM
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
[

Hi Sax whats cooking roseflower.

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hope You got it.

Its been a Long time dear.

quote author=Swissheart post=92342339]Thanks Rawhumper. Have a stress-free month too[/quote]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hi Morning dew, dm me when u online so we chat dear....

Thanks.

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Emeka71(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Swissheart:
So, it will pain me that I defended an helpless stranger? So I'll be ashamed that I stood against wickedness? I am the lady who confronted the guy and your "slim" girl is my sister.

You should be ashamed of yourself at this point
So you are the one putting on blue; my sister you look good o.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by ehisforever24(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2020
I don't go to ATMs I use POS stands, just 100naira charges
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
HumphreyGspot:
A man beat up a lady after arguing about who first came to an ATM stand.

The man threatened to beat her if she touches the machine and he did when she tried to use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrn7LCTDEsM

Damn. All over who goes first.
Someone push in front of me I'll just let them go ahead n murmur sumthn bout rudeness n let it be.
Isn't worth altercations.
Especially girls. They can holler n abuse for the world to hear undecided
Yet what result will that give you?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by thaoriginator: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Me bloodclaat

People, please are we still in 2020? Abi the sachet of Chelsea wey I sip don high me? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.