Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream (2672 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2020

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Atheists know the truth because God has revealed Himself through nature so they are without excuse. Atheists suppress the truth of the Word of God so that they can continue to enjoy their sinful lifestyle.

The Pharisees know the truth, may even preach the truth but live as if God doesn't exist.

Truth in this case is not necessarily about the existence of God but the Truth that sets people free. The atheists don't know the Truth, just as the Pharisees but the demons know it. That's why they the demons would worship Jesus and obey His Voice but they would do anything to make man not do likewise. Moreover they both consist of humans not spirits as the demons, so the difference is rather glaring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Big Mighty Earthquake Is Very Imminent And Will Happy Anytime From Now / I Have An Addiction. Please Help!!!!! / Protestant Sex Abuse Equals Or Exceeds Catholic Sex Abuse In The United States

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.