Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,515 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju (8512 Views)

Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by tjskii(f): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2011
Idowuogbo:

ladies am a lady orisabunmi
i have concortion on offer can u kindly let me wot u desire
valentine dey come , make una no carry last o
at d moment juju na buy one get 2 freee
so enquire within  cool cool cool

urs ni toto
Fadeyi gbo gbo bigz gals

ROFLMCAO,gosh this is the funnies thing ive read all day,lol,fadeyi gbo gbo bigz gals indeed
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
Orikinla:

Majority of Nigerian love-peddlers on and off campus do juju.

I find it hard to believe they dress like that 4 real.
Though that girl got some man-back lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Orinkala, wat are you doing sneaking up behind strippers and taking a picture of their hass?  grin grin (that is def. a stripper, not a prosti.)
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
tjskii:

ROFLMCAO,gosh this is the funnies thing ive read all day,lol,fadeyi gbo gbo bigz gals indeed
hehehe , customer no1
no shame oo, u quote cus u wan enquire abi
oya wey ur list
i get d wan wey go man buy u bugatti
jus confide in me sista

urs ni toto
Fadeyi gbo gbo bigz gals
cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Orinkala, wat are you doing sneaking up behind strippers and taking a picture of their hass?  grin grin (that is def. a stripper, not a prosti.)
The girl buff no be small.
Working out on the poles WILL do that to a btch cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Orikinla(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2011
A Nigerian woman confessed to others using juju like the waist chain. The Ileke Idi that is used by many Yoruba and Bini gilrs.

Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Pweety4me(f): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2011
I don't believe in it oooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Atreides(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2011
Waist beads dont equal practicing juju. And Bini gals wear waist beads? Just hearing that oh. .
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by gabreel: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2011
2buff:

The girl buff no be small.
Working out on the poles WILL do that to a btch  cheesy

lmao! that is such a lie. It's just like when ppl say "having s3x" is what cause women to have big butts.
SUCH a lie! I've had mine since I was 8 yrs (even younger according to my mom lol).
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
And a fine pair of cheeks they are.
I trust they've served you well. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
2buff:

And a fine pair of cheeks they are.
I trust they've served you well. tongue

LMAO! Behave now. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by 190smh: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by tpia5: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
another one who soon showed him her true colours one fateful day as they slept after making love. She suddenly got up and started singing and dancing in a strange ritual.

oops.

anyway, why didnt he join her.

maybe the s.ex was sweet.

either that or the ritual is required after a maga is caught.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by 190smh: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
^are you normal at all grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by nefertitiram: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
HISservant: Abomination, !!!!! "shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?" Hebrews 12:9 (i.e., The LORD GOD of hosts, JEHOVAH!!!)

"For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory." Isaiah 66:15-18
===========

JUDGMENT DAY begins on May 21, 2011!!! hearts ad minds should urgently inquire, for before that DAY, "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"(Heb 9:27). Do not simply dismiss this Biblically based warning for any reason. The Holy Bible is more than "a book." Observe real foretold signs seen all around the world & our universe. The LORD is merciful. To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. Heb 3:15! (Acts 4:12)!!!

The date is important, but not as important as this-have i obtained faith, via GOD's mercy alone, in the Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD? Because, without doubt "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Heb 9:27. Many shall die b4 that Day, & without redemption to GOD through Jesus Christ The LORD, so it ends. HE is the only propitiation [atoning sacrifice] for mans sins.1 John 4:10. "Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Rom 10:17

The true Gospel of GOD Most High-"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezek 18:4). All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God(Rom 3:23). "As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:"Ezek 33:11. None other 4 salvation than The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of GOD (Acts 4:12), Faith comes by hearing the Word (Rom 10:17).

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and find pasture, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." John 10:9-11. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Ephe 2:8.

Its march 31st 2012... Still waiting
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nelton(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2012
That a lot of girls use juju on men is no news these days. What bothers me is why would some of them want to destroy such men. They join evil cults and tend to destroy these men destinies. Its all part of the devil,s plan to destroy the earth. So young men pls pray against meeting such girls. Read my blog where this is been discussed and leave your comments there. http://man2man-man2man..com/2012_01_01_archive.html
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
The number of ladies that believe and practice this fetishness is shocking! It so happened that in church one sunday, the pastor told everyone in possession of charms and rings and all such paraphenalia to stand up!brother I cringed when the lady beside me stood up and brought out the thing from her bag. Truth is I had planned to chat her up after service as she was quite good looking. Needless to say when they were summoned to the front of the church for deliverance I just jejely took my bible and relocated, I couldn't bring myself to even look at her.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by livapul86(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
fresh_dude: The number of ladies that believe and practicing this fetishness is shocking! It so happened that in church one sunday, the pastor told everyone in possession of charms and rings and all such paraphenalia to stand up!brother I cringed when the lady beside me stood up and brought out the thing from her bag. Truth is I had wanted to chat her up after service as she was quite good looking. Needless to say when they were summoned to the front of the church for deliverance I just jejely took my bible and relocated, I couldn't bring myself to even look at her.
Laugh wan tear my belle o! You for carry Witch go house dat day.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
livapul86:
Laugh wan tear my belle o! You for carry Witch go house dat day.
My brother you go fear God saving. If you see the kain fine fine yellow girls of all shapes and sizes wey signify dat day ehn, fear go grip you. Bottomline though is, the use of this juju thing is real and more widespread than you know even among males too. As for potency and efficacy I cannot tell as I'm no patron.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by 190: 8:34am On May 26, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Orikinla(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
fresh_dude: My brother you go fear God saving. If you see the kain fine fine yellow girls of all shapes and sizes wey signify dat day ehn, fear go grip you. Bottom line though is, the use of this juju thing is real and more widespread than you know even among males too. As for potency and efficacy I cannot tell as I'm no patron.

Nigerian call girls and others have confessed to the efficacy of their native juju charms.
Women visit the native doctors most in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by drnoel: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
obowunmi: Nigeria is the country of religious bigots and pretenders --- where people worship the devil religiously in their bedroom closet but go to church every sundays and never miss prayer sessions or bible study.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by tpia5: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Orikinla: I always had my Holy Bible whenever I passed the night with one of them.

ok.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by opensecret: 3:06am On Jul 07, 2013
lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Atreides: I have my babalawo on speed dial.
u see ur life!
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by bingbagbo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Orikinla: Majority of Nigerian prostitutes on and off campus do juju.
Yes u are right. Sex workers here in europe(naija girls) that is their wk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Used Me!!! / Thread overrun By thirsty romancelanders / Cant Stay A Day Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.