Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,311 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son (2014 Views)

Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event / Tiwa Savage Cancels Appearance At DSTV Delicious Festival In South Africa / Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by TheTrillionaire: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Regina’s Dad made a cameo appearance at the naming ceremony of her son. All tongues will stop wagging. Orchestrated family feud now a farce. My big brothers Ned Nwoko is at peace with his father-in law Jude Ojeogwu. Fake news carriers can now eat their wounds. congratulations to Barr. Ned Nwoko and family.

And Ned is laughing…..

https://deltapointer.com/2020/07/11/reginas-dad-made-cameo-appearance-naming-ceremony-son/

Re: Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by donbachi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Its now left for ned nwoko to repaint the man's life...unto father-inlaw.
Re: Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by JeffreyD1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ned don use money change the man brain
Re: Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by solmus: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Money good o
Re: Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Man is not happy

1 Like

Re: Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by Smile4me01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheTrillionaire:

Regina’s Dad made a cameo appearance at the naming ceremony of her son. All tongues will stop wagging. Orchestrated family feud now a farce. My big brothers Ned Nwoko is at peace with his father-in law Jude Ojeogwu. Fake news carriers can now eat their wounds. congratulations to Barr. Ned Nwoko and family.

And Ned is laughing…..

https://deltapointer.com/2020/07/11/reginas-dad-made-cameo-appearance-naming-ceremony-son/
this man that looks depressed and despondent
Re: Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
watch the full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDS1w0_QW80

Regina Daniels and Her son Gets The Surprise Of their Life as The Steps Out to The Public
Re: Regina’s Dad Made A Cameo Appearance At The Naming Ceremony Of Her Son by 49cents(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hustle o make billionaire no marry your teenage pikin

(1) (Reply)

Fans React Over Bobrisky’s Old And Tore Inner Wear-video / Princess Told Me To Kiss, Suck The Child's Br*ast – Baba Ijesha Tells Court / "I'm Not Having This" Kanye West Expresses Outrage After Daughter North F......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.