Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial (947 Views)

Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by Molan123: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Nathaniel Umoh has shared an outrageous list given to him by his wife’s family for the burial of his wife’s father who recently died.

The family in a letter dated backed to June 30, 2020, demanded that the man should bring several items including, cow, 2 goats, 1 bag of rice, 10 tubers of yam, 4 liters of Ufobob, 5 bottles of assorted hot drinks, 20 liters of palm wine, 10 cartons of beer, 10 crates of soft drink, and a sum of N300,000.

Mr. Nathaniel Umoh turns out to be the first son-in-law to his wife’s family, which mandates him to contribute for the burial of his late father-in-law in Akwa-Ibom State. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/11/man-shares-list-on-father-in-law-burial/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by LongLife4all: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Pictures?
Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by 77Craze: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
OP where pictures?
Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by gentlestdude(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
... and the wife is probably fücking her pastor
Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by eyinjuege: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
His wife should bury her father however she seems fit. Or was he expecting strangers to bury the man when he has family?
I hope his wife is working, and should bury her father

1 Like

Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by babythug(f): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
If I were the husband I’d ask them to give me another two years to come up with the items and funds mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Do they suspect the husband of killing the father?
Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by chii8(f): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hian....na waooo, the wife is funny oooo,so she wants her family to suck dry her husband's finance?

Ebi like say to drink Harris 24/7 don dey hungry the woman!!!!
Re: Man Shares List On Father-in-law Burial by LadySarah: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
My elder bros inlaws told him 4m for his FIL befitting burial. grin ;DA man that doesn't have any prprty except village house and no graduate yet.

Mbano ppl cheesy ;DTufia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do ? / 'My Girlfriend Calls Herself Mummy, Bathes Me And Tries To Dress Me In Nappies' / Order Directly From A Supermarket For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.