Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,155 members, 7,949,962 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

"I Found Out I Was Pregnant The Day I Gave Birth" -lady Shares Shocking Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Found Out I Was Pregnant The Day I Gave Birth" -lady Shares Shocking Story (479 Views)

Man Claims Mercy Chinwo Is Pregnant.- The Reason For Their Emergency Studio Broa / Popular Comedian Emmanuella Is Pregnant? The True Story! / Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Found Out I Was Pregnant The Day I Gave Birth" -lady Shares Shocking Story by DONHARRY426(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
The lady identified as Lelethu Ndlungwane shared that her mother had to call their pastor when the pains started that faithful day. The pastor later invited them to her house so that they can start intensive prayers. They were praying all-night and all of a sudden it felt like something was about to come out of her vagina. The pastor thought it was a.....
Continue here www.thelatestgists.com.ng/2020/07/i-found-out-i-was-pregnant-day-i-gave-birth.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Waje Reveals The Shocking Reason Why She Is Not Married. / #bbnaija Highlight Of Nengi In Action In The First Arena Games / Davido Is A Folish And Useless Boy PSQUARE Said As Obo Signs MAY D To Dmw Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.