Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,292 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father (1273 Views)

Jude Ojegwu: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko - Regina Daniels’ Father / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by Kingzy4real: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Father of Regina Daniels, Jude Ojegwu, has explained that he decided to reconcile with Ned Nwoko, his daughter’s billionaire husband following the birth of his grandson.

Recall that Regina Daniels gave birth to a baby boy two weeks ago.

Barrister Ojegwu, who was reported to have staunchly opposed the marriage of his 20-year old daughter to the business mogul and politician, told journalist during the baby’s naming ceremony, held in Abuja, Friday evening that the birth of the baby made him reconcile with Nwoko, for the sake of peace, joy, and happiness.

At the ceremony where the child was named Munir, Ojegwu insisted that the birth of his grandson, made him put everything behind him with his in-law.

Hear him: “The birth of this child has answered the question (about the controversy); everybody craves for peace, joy, and happiness. I have accepted everything.

“I feel very happy having a grandchild and that is why I am here. I travelled all the way from Lagos to this place just to celebrate with the family. I told him (Nwoko) and the mother to call him Ifechukwude which means what God has written.”

Speaking also at the event, Nwoko said even with the birth of his son from Regina Daniels, he was yet to meet his target in child-bearing.

He said at the appropriate time, the target would be known.

Nwoko who said he would father more children according to Islamic faith said he married the actress because she is peaceful, loving, disciplined, and homely.

“My little boy is bearing my middle name, Munir. It means light. It is an Islamic name and I am a Muslim. I am still very young, I have my target when it comes to child-bearing and I have not reached my target yet. God speaks through man. So when the time comes, you will know. Regina is a lovely woman, patient, easy-going, homely, disciplined, and peaceful”, he said.

The event attracted many Nollywood stars, among who were veteran Segun Arinze, Oge Okoye, and Francis Duru.

SOURCE https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/why-i-reconciled-with-ned-nwoko-regina-daniels-father/

Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by IamWonderful: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Haaaaa money hooooo
Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by etrange: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol... let's pretend as if we don't know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by athaboi(f): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Who ask you
Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by deboysben(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Can they show us the father's face let's compare him with Ned?

We want check something

1 Like

Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by Naijabad: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
So, this small girl has actually played with this man's scrotum?

You see how Ned insulted the entire Male folks.

1 Like

Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by 77Craze: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ok, family is family, no matter what the hands will always bend inwards
Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by Artiiclebeast: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol

Barrister charge and bail see alert begin sing a new song.

My guy know say na him dey lose out las las because Regina mama dey flex and choo him own join without any regrets.

Him fellow barristers go don tell am say " guy, how much you dey make from this our charge and bail work, you better shine your eye".

Brother swallow him pride one time.
Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by Vision4God: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's like d reality of your daughter's marriage to Ned has just dawned on u.

Old man, don't stress yourself. U are living ur life and ur daughter Regina has chosen her life's path. Just keep praying for her.

Congratulations to u.

1 Like

Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by FEGNO: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dem don reset the man head be dat. Who no wan chop from the largesse?
Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Barrister Ojegwu is a wise man.

How can you allow others eat freely from your bountiful harvest while you buy miserly from the market?

Let everyone eat from the largesse.
Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by Goldencheese(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Barrister Ojegwu is a wise man.

How can you allow others eat freely from your bountiful harvest while you buy miserly from the market?

Let everyone eat from the largesse.

grin grin True talk.

1 Like

Re: Why I Reconciled With Ned Nwoko — Regina Daniels’ Father by Golan007: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Money.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And His Prophetess Wife Welcome A Son / Nigerian Singer Davido Visits His Village For The Festival Season In Style / Don't Stop, Bang My Wet Pussy Harder - Aristo Lady Cries For Joy In Wild Sekx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.