Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:32 AM

More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent (42497 Views)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / NFIU Submits Report On Magu’s FOREX Transactions To Panel / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Abdotcom(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria has lost her saint since 70's
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by 77up(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Within short while,this greedy man has stole the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by phantom24: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
This just a tip of the iceberg when compared to what other top ranking polithievcians are looting yearly in the country, Meanwhile i suggest he should be castrated & incacerated asap cos this crime is more dastard than rape.

1 Like

Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by EvansU: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
As Long As This Magus Case Does not Affect My Daily Three Square Meal ... Both Magu and EFCC Can go to HELL grin grin

Your own better you dey see 3 square meals chop daily. Nor be the same Nigeria we dey be that.
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by speakout2015: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
You can never win corruption fight when you're brutally corrupt...How will the unrighteous continue fighting the unrighteous like a bulldog!!! No matter how long or smart it was, the law of carma had eventually caught up with Magu...I can't feel sorry for him because he and his teams had caused several families deeply unhealed pains...The summary of the anti-corruption fight is that it'll always fight back harder when the fighters are unclean, dubious, fraudsters, scammers, but are always claiming they are righteous to Nigerians and the whole world...I strongly trust and believe in the almighty God that HIS mercy and deliverance will pass through the land of Nigerians and keep exposing and disgracing them!!!!

1 Like

Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by OdefaGirl(f): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
His picture above is really funny......he is demonstrating how big his mess is grin grin grin grin
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Pimpc: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na Wa OhHhh. PDP Dey learn where APC Dey . Buhari Dey let everybody chop grin grin
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Enemyofpeace: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
So many big names would be fingered in this...

Pastor osinbajo is not innocent. E too sure me..
even our first Lady go dey too
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Heavengained1: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
If you doubt the stench in the EFCC, just go close its operatives ....they live in unexplainable opulence....that organisation is just a whitewash sepulchre.
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Therapyken(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
GboyegaD:
This Bros got his conscience seared many years ago. He had no mercy whatsoever and doesn't deserve any.
JW right?
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by maxibrainz02(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by jrusky(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
budaatum:
Magu must have thought he was in some old Nigeria that has a problem counting and accounting. No one told him this is Next Level or he failed to understand what that meant.

I guess he is still living in education quota era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Fash20: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
As Long As This Magus Case Does not Affect My Daily Three Square Meal ... Both Magu and EFCC Can go to HELL grin grin

people like you are responsible for the state country is in. I don't care attitude while some one is stealing the future of the future generation
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by engrchykae(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
I remember when we had a Senate,the Senate refused to confirm the magu of a fraud,dullardingho and friends insisted that magu is the best thing since slice bread and blue margarine.
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by GboyegaD(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Therapyken:
JW right?

What is JW?
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by TruthinAction: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
The truth is that even those investigating him may not be free from any form of corruption because it's like a culture now in Nigeria. Those who refuse to play along this evil way are the ones who are shown the way out. If you want to last long, you must be like them.
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by vaca1: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
So many big names would be fingered in this...

Pastor osinbajo is not innocent. E too sure me..
I said it too. That man is not innocent
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by realstars: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Magu Is A Looter Of All Looters,
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by baralatie(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Singing.., ..

Bop Daddy...how far, shey you want ride abi you want drive...?

Bop daddy....

Even Falana?

Falz see daddy o
Bop bop bop daddy
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by realstars: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
phantom24:
This just a tip of the iceberg when compared to what other top ranking polithievcians are looting yearly in the country, Meanwhile i suggest he should be castrated & incacerated asap cos this crime is more dastard than rape.
He Has Allready Rape The Nation, Justice Is What We Want, Or They Should Sent Him To Yahoo Boys In The Jungle To Do The Needful
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-more-facts-on-magu-looting-funds-emerge/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

you can see why some people will never consider restructuring Nigeria . if you restructure Nigeria where will they see that kind of money to stole
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by healthmakesyou: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2020
We hope the investigations uncover and prosecute all corrupt individuals.
Meanwhile, you're definitely reading this thread on a phone or computer. That device produces something called blue light which is harmful to your eyes. Read about how to keep it from affecting you here https://healthmakesyou.com/the-effects-of-blue-light-and-how-to-limit-exposure/
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by seanjy4konji: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bugger thief givinnsmall yahoo boys problem...

Pot calling kettle black..

Bastard people
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Dedetwo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Didn't certain fools from southern Nigeria inform us that people from northern Nigeria are not corrupted?
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Therapyken(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:

What is JW?
Never mind, pardon me.
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by truthstands01: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheFreeOne:

You be EFCC? you don investigate?

Ouch.....even EFCC oga way sef no pure cheesy

Seriously, lots of cans of worms will be opened if FG seriously investigate and prosecute those involved in this matter.

What makes you feel Osinbajo is innocent? Many things will be revealed soon. Just watch. APC is a big fraud.
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by GboyegaD(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Therapyken:
Never mind, pardon me.

I don't but if you meant Jehovah Witness, I am noy but some of my great buddies are.
Re: More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent by Therapyken(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:

I don't but if you meant Jehovah Witness, I am noy but some of my great buddies are.
Little wonder. You most probably have acquainted yourself with some of the Bible truths we share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / Amaechi In A Queue While Boarding A Flight In Abuja.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.