Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And (5365 Views)

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by 5Ebiscoo: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Photos of a rich and beautiful Nigerian businesswoman and celebrity, have caused a stir on social media.

The woman identified on Instagram as @mumiimaye is an influencer, and each time she shares a picture, she keeps her followers glued to it without a blink.

She is actually a true definition of money and what money can do as she also has this radiant and glowing skin that many argue is a result of the money she has.

Reacting some latest photos she posted on her page, some even perceived she bathes in milk and honey.

See the photos below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/12-beautiful-photos-of-the-nigerian-celebrity-who-allegedly-baths-with-milk-and-honey/

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Well, I don't want to know whatever she uses to bath.. even if it is blood, I don't care!!... it's her choice, let her face the aftermath.

Btw, money is a natural bleaching agent.. when u HV it, believe me, Ur skin will look fresher and clean, and mind u, that is if u take a good care of yourself.

Cuz, skin is like a barometer, it shows what goes inside of u...
If u are healthy inside, much of it shows on Ur skin kiss kiss . And vice versa

12 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Righteousness89(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Total Vanity!

We Spend our time and Resources feeding dust, while we Starve our soul of the food it needs..

This is Vanity!

That body /Flesh you feed in detriment to your Soul will be Decayed and Stinking in 10 mins after you are Gone!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Poverty is also vanity Sir kiss kiss, so let's choose our vanity wisely.
Shallom
Righteousness89:
Total Vanity!

6 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by skyhighweb(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
why them come dey use makeup?
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by VirginFinder: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Total Vvanity!

We Sspend our time and Rresources feeding dust, while we Sstarve our soul of the food it needs..

This is Vvanity!

That body you feed in detriment to your Ssoul will be rusted and thinking 10 mins after you are Ggone!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by nikkypearl(f): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Okay. undecided

With my Dudu Osun soap and coco butter ,I still Dey glow undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by illicit(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
nikkypearl:
Okay. undecided
True talk
Ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by yuswrld20(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
heavy makeup and filtered post.

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Chee11: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Do you need a profitable side hustle?

Did you know that with as low as 10000 (even lower) you can start you own business?

E.g Get a pack of 10 pieces of 3ml for 5,500 and sell everything 1000 each and get a profit of 4500.

Many more deals are available o!
This perfume oils are undiluted and long lasting.

I also have body spray, pocket perfumes, car fragrances, scented shower gels, Dubai and Arabian copy perfumes e.tc at very affordable prices.

What are you waiting for?
Call or message me now 07016987650 on Whatsapp.
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Fgdigitals: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
If you need a Laptop or want to swap your Phones and Laptops. Maximum quality guaranteed! /08093176578.

Affordable Laptops available here.

Let's do business
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Mine is Dudu osun with Alexsial beauty Coconut oil kiss kiss
nikkypearl:
Okay. undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Hypnotise: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Expensive cream costing thousands of naira
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Philemon95: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Total Vanity!

We Spend our time and Resources feeding dust, while we Starve our soul of the food it needs..

This is Vanity!

That body you feed in detriment to your Soul will be rusted and thinking 10 mins after you are Gone!
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Philemon95: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Total Vanity!

This is Vanity!

That body you feed in detriment to your Soul will be rusted and thinking 10 mins after you are Gone!
make person hear word, is poverty not vanity
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Philemon95: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2020
5Ebiscoo:
Photos of a rich and beautiful Nigerian businesswoman and celebrity, have caused a stir on social media.

The woman identified on Instagram as @mumiimaye is an influencer, and each time she shares a picture, she keeps her followers glued to it without a blink.

She is actually a true definition of money and what money can do as she also has this radiant and glowing skin that many argue is a result of the money she has.

Reacting some latest photos she posted on her page, some even perceived she bathes in milk and honey.

See the photos below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/12-beautiful-photos-of-the-nigerian-celebrity-who-allegedly-baths-with-milk-and-honey/
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by phemmyfour: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2020
When souls are perishing...All I see is vanity
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by BlueAir: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2020
sad I can never stay in d same room with this woman.too creepy
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by TheSourcerer: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Poverty is also vanity Sir kiss kiss, so let's choose our vanity wisely.
Shallom
shocked blashphemy!
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by obonujoker(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2020
What is her business?? Is she into IT or what??
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by DIKEnaWAR: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
And her fingers look like dead chicken toes?

1 Like

Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by cybriz82(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
They wudnt allow us hear word..what about some of us wey dey baff with klin soap nko n still look fresh.. cool
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
I really and truly thought she had a mask on.

How can someone resemble "The Mask" in real life? This is scary
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Haywhymido(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Well, I don't want to know whatever she uses to bath.. even if it is blood, I don't care!!... it's her choice, let her face the aftermath.
Btw, money is a natural bleaching agent.. when u HV it, believe me, Ur skin will look fresher and clean, and mind u, that is if u take a good care of yourself.
Aanu, i dey gbadun ur flow nowadays
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thanks kiss kiss
Haywhymido:
Aanu, i dey gbadun ur flow nowadays
Re: 12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And by Goldp5988(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Correct

(1) (Reply)

I Just Came Back From China And My Bf Need A Sexy Kiss And Hugged / BREAKING: Portable Zaazu Bitters Out, See Pictures / Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.