Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,475 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ushbebe, Eniola Badmus, AY, Juliet Ibrahim Others In ABNORMAL TV Series - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ushbebe, Eniola Badmus, AY, Juliet Ibrahim Others In ABNORMAL TV Series (265 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ushbebe, Eniola Badmus, AY, Juliet Ibrahim Others In ABNORMAL TV Series by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 2:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Comedian Ushbebe produced new TV series ‘Abnormal’. Driven by the passion to make an impact in the entertainment industry at large, Justice Nuagbe better known as Ushbebe is not leaving any stone unturned years after making a debut with the release of Akpe: The Return of the beast; the producer extraordinaire has hinted that the new project in the work is an upcoming comedy TV series titled ‘Abnormal’ that will keep you glued to your screen.

The new comedy TV series tells the story of Ush who was given a free accommodation in Lekki but could not meet up with demands; so decided to bring his best friend Tomama from Warri on board to join in the mission to overcome the many challenges of the Lagos living.

Created by Ushbebe (Justice Nuagbe) and produced by Pride Rock entertainment and Ocean growth Homes; the hilarious sitcom is directed by Darasen Richard and parades a stellar cast that includes Ushbebe, IK Ogbonna, AY, Eniola Badmus, Juliet Ibrahim, Osita Iheme, Lilian Esoro, MC Lively among others.

You can Follow My Whatapp TV For More Article : [url]https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is[/url]

Re: Ushbebe, Eniola Badmus, AY, Juliet Ibrahim Others In ABNORMAL TV Series by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 2:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ushbebe, Eniola Badmus, AY, Juliet Ibrahim Others In ABNORMAL TV Series by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 2:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Gist! Wizkid, Davido & Burna Boy Which Celebrity Do You Defend Like You’ / Kiki Mordi Vs Segalink: A Dangerous Distraction In A Grim Saga / Bbnaija: Lucy Emerges Week 2 ‘head Of House’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.