Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham (39719 Views)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Dpharisee: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:
DAILY trust is as deluded as their IPOB MISCREANTs brother.

Anything to write against Tinubu grin

TINUBU has no preferential candidates

Eyaah! I can feel feel your painment under this fake laughter shocked
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by MPESA(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Sammy07:

He actually not losing grip.
Segun Abraham cannot beat Eyitayo in Election.

The best match to meet Eyitayo is still Akeredolu / Segun Oke.
Buh that segun Oke, will not settle for deputy.

Maybe he go back to AD ....
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Dpharisee: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:
Newspapers just have to insert Tinubu name to sell their paper. Tinubu has no preferred candidate in Ondo election. And if at all he is tacitly supporting anyone it is Akeredolu. Some of those running against Akeredolu are Tinubu loyalists (e.g Olusola Oke, Abraham) but he has chosen not to meddle in the state's affairs and allow them all to go and test their popularity. These newspapers just like injecting Tinubu into every issue in order to sell.

Alabi the liar, he has always had a preferred candidate in every election wink
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by leisuretym: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2020
nice, ever since Tinubu and Oshimole installed that puppet in Ogun state, development has stood still.
such should not be tolerated in Ondo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by bejeria101(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Now the shock baton has been passed.
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by FlordFlorez(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are now reasoning well.but mind you oke wants direct primaries.I told you aketi won the 2016 primaries narrowly
That was because some people were afraid of Tinubu then cause APC was just 2years old. They thought Tinubu was apc's almighty. Now that "everyone don know him lane" and they saw how some Fulani intelligentia relegated him to IDP, everybody now flex their muscle; marking their territory.

I pray APC falls for that and resolve for direct primary. Oke will win it and PDP will take the advantage and wooop their as* on the D-day.
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by oyeb15: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Abraham is d best candidate.Akeredolu should step down
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by PEDRO117: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Na lie.
Always had.
Same as Ekiti where his preferred candidate was dumped and Fayemi chosen.
That's why he is using his propaganda machine d nation newspaper to drop insinuations of crises in Ondo and Ekiti everytime.
please tell me Tinubu's preferred candidate in Ekiti, don't forget he was the one that went to settle the crises with Chief Bisi Akande when the first primary election was disrupted.... I stand to be corrected
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by IpobAntidote: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:
DAILY trust is as deluded as their IPOB MISCREANTs brother.

Daily trash is just another IPIG noise making propaganda machine.
Even when their leaders in the SADEAST are incompetent, they will blame Tinubu.
Bunch of reta*ds .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by alterego17: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Any lady that encounters mandigo must go aaaaahh grin

Chai U see. Ur life
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Niaja4real(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by anigbajumo(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Na lie.
Always had.
Same as Ekiti where his preferred candidate was dumped and Fayemi chosen.
That's why he is using his propaganda machine d nation newspaper to drop insinuations of crises in Ondo and Ekiti everytime.

Oga stop writing gibberish here abeg, I don't know where most of u see this nonsense u are writing here...all of those guys u mentioned above are from tinubu school of taught even Aketi in 2012 contested under ACN not to even talk of Fayemi...Tinubu remains the only politician in Nigeria today that breeds slot of technocrats in all the three arms of government, just give the kudos to him....

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Any lady that encounters mandigo must go aaaaahh grin
what is mandigo
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Ogbuu101: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2020
PEDRO117:
please tell me Tinubu's preferred candidate in Ekiti, don't forget he was the one that went to settle the crises with Chief Bisi Akande when the first primary election was disrupted.... I stand to be corrected
Babafemi Ojodu was Tinubu's candidate but d cabal settled for Fayemi.
Same thing in Ondo where he backed Segun Abraham but d cabal settled for Akeredolu.
Propped Wale Edun for minister for finance, cabal chose Kemi Adeosun.
Did everything to frustrate Fashola's nomination as minister including release of info to d press on d borehole and website scam but cabal settled for Fashola.
Haba,you know all these things but choose to pretend you don't.
Why was his wife wailing that her husband has been sidelined?

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Dansuqi: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
That was because some people were afraid of Tinubu then cause APC was just 2years old. They thought Tinubu was apc's almighty. Now that "everyone don know him lane" and they saw how some Fulani intelligentia relegated him to IDP, everybody now flex their muscle; marking their territory.

I pray APC falls for that and resolve for direct primary. Oke will win it and PDP will take the advantage and wooop their as* on the D-day.

Indirect primaries have already been decided plus tinubu has not been relegated.am not arguing that sha but I think you should want pdp to win based on their strengths and abilities and not because of APC failings
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by ChoCho54(f): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
what is mandigo
Short form of mango embarassed
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by ChoCho54(f): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2020
alterego17:

Chai U see. Ur life
I love my life. grin
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by ChoCho54(f): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:

Since the time Ikpeazu and his slaves in Abia state regarded kerosene sharing as achievement
Baba answer the question or Gerrarahia! Wayray asunta!
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by ChoCho54(f): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
onward4life:

Abeg no mind that 13days soup
Lawd! This one off me! grin

All my life, I have never heard of this as a joke or an abuse!

Guy! You are mouthed! 13 days what? grin
Lwkmd! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by FlordFlorez(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

Indirect primaries have already been decided plus tinubu has not been relegated.am not arguing that sha but I think you should want pdp to win based on their strengths and abilities and not because of APC failings
opponent's ailments/failings is a factor in politics everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by DModeCntStopMe: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:
[s]DAILY trust is as deluded as their IPOB MISCREANTs brother.

[/s]

Shut up!

Tinubu has always had a preferred candidate in an election especially in the SW

Abi is he no longer the jagabend of africa and national leader of APC even without occupying any post?

Don't tell me his wings have been clipped or finally relegated as an IDP?
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Dansuqi: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
opponent's ailments/failings is a factor in politics everywhere in the world.

APC usually wins based on its own strengths and not based on the weaknesses of the opponents.in my analysis,I hardly include the failings of pdp.I concentrate on APC strengths.even in the court of law,the judges will always tell you that you will succeed on the strength of your case and not on the weakness of the defence.
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by celeiyke: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2020
All you need to win election in the South West is to be in Tinubu good books.
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by tunesboyo(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=ChoCho54 post=91627414] Any lady that encounters mandigo must go aaaaahh grin[/quoter]

Tuale mama xx
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by FlordFlorez(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

APC usually wins based on its own strengths and not based on the weaknesses of the opponents.in my analysis,I hardly include the failings of pdp.I concentrate on APC strengths.even in the court of law,the judges will always tell you that you will succeed on the strength of your case and not on the weakness of the defence.
but that was what ur party used to win the 2015 presidential election. Even as they won, the failings of PDP remained in their mouth till date. Every of their woes is cause by PDP. All the failings APC accused and used as weapon to oust PDP are still our major problems. Boko haram insurgency as a good example. APC has no strength to win any election in Nigeria except through their abracadabra ways.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by ChoCho54(f): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=tunesboyo post=91633225][/quote] Even Magu took out BIG grin
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by grammarian247(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
I teach Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Dansuqi: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
but that was what ur party used to win the 2015 presidential election. Even as they won, the failings of PDP remained in their mouth till date. Every of their woes is cause by PDP. All the failings APC accused and used as weapon to oust PDP are still our major problems. Boko haram insurgency as a good example. APC has no strength to win any election in Nigeria except through their abracadabra ways.

Politics and wooing a woman have similarities.you must tell a lot of lies to achieve victory.pdp performed badly that is why people preferred APC.instead of talking about how aketi has failed,you are busy talking about APC primaries,defections from APC,internal quarrels.does it mean you can't win on your own?
Which abracadabra are you referring to that pdp has not done before? It may sound unbelievable but elections under APC has been far more free,fair and competitive.APC completely revolution a lied our politics,opened the political space for other parties not just pdp.under APC,votes are counting more,smaller parties are winning more and chances of popular candidates winning is higher...

Let me add that sylva an incumbent lost to dickson
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Yebosola(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Thiefnuubu should calm down,he is overdoing it and might land in jail if not careful.
He successfully prevented 1 sitting governor from running for elections and started d same tricks again in Edo,does he think other 1st term governors will sit down and watch him set a precedence that could sweep all of them out of office?
The man is not as intelligent as he is touted to be after all.

Says who doesn't know anything about politics, believe in thrash u read hook line and sinker, Tinubu this and that, with time u will blame him for your unproductive state too
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Yebosola(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

Oga stop writing gibberish here abeg, I don't know where most of u see this nonsense u are writing here...all of those guys u mentioned above are from tinubu school of taught even Aketi in 2012 contested under ACN not to even talk of Fayemi...Tinubu remains the only politician in Nigeria today that breeds slot of technocrats in all the three arms of government, just give the kudos to him....

Let them continue making noise, do they know history, esin ota eni ki ga, most of the people on NL are today's youths who knew next to nothing in politics, they are bandwagon critic, copy and paste on hear says, who doesn't even know the chairman of their state local govt chairman, they want to trend on Tinubu's name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.