Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,354 members, 7,917,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5588 Views)

Would You Still Bleep Her? If You.............see More / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Olawrites:
Wow..dreams do come true

OKAFOR's law working...

Now I know

We first had an attempt in the last 3 years..but she no reason me enta promise land

Another big man collected her..me no worry sha

she cumm disappeared

I just locked up, not until we just mistakenly saw and boom..was offered on a plater of bottle water grin

my broad abeg believe because he get why oo

naso I chop dat thing wey be like meat grin

And na wetin most old men dey queue for I collect for free

What you didn't 4ck first time na?
Re: . by Openbusiness3: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
After 3 years wey she don waka the whole town finish. OP go for HIV test lipsrsealed check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: . by konkonbilo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Robnectar:
hmmmm u come dey do like say ur bet9ja ticket enter
lol.. I tell you my brother.
Re: . by LordofNaija: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Is that now an achievement ? undecided
I'm imagining a Mouth Gig with those thick lips of yours. Heavenly
Re: . by Everrest9(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations, I hope say u no go hungry again. Thing wey some people don fed up with.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Look at how happy you are. Obviously, you are either 19 years old or you are short, black ugly with small moustache and mouth odor

3 Likes

Re: . by Olawrites: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nuel4:
Look at how happy you are. Obviously, you are either 19 years old or you are short, black ugly with small moustache and mouth odor

Lol.. U 5ine pass me ni

I'm ur elder
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Olawrites:

In 2017, I don bleeped her thighs before, but not her punna. Sucked her Bobby as at then sef, and made her wet like crazy.. She kept declining my effort to get into dat her wet hole

I no blame her.. I'm surviving on allawee then

Now she came, saw my settings, babe tripped and started having feelings

She declined again

But as a sharp guy, I used most ladies weak point to get in *her bobby*

Naso God pick my call

Ooops: this is an achievement, 3 years dream came through by spending less than $1.

Now she want more but I'm now doing shakara. No more!

I actually bleeped TWO ladies yesterday
Which God
Re: . by Westernlove: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nuel4:

Lol the guy offend you before?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Perfecttouchade: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
fergie001:

I will await the full gist .... lipsrsealed
na serious something cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Man Baking his Girlfriend’s Private Part With Shisha Smoke [WATCH ] / To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.