Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,859 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Gun Laws In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Laws In Nigeria (2358 Views)

Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) / Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe / Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun Laws In Nigeria by Ify27(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2011
WHAT ARE THE GUN LAWS IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE IM GOING TO PH IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER I GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL,
IM IN AMERICA I OWN A 9MM PISTOL BUT IT IS ILLEGAL SINCE IM UNDERAGE BUT IDC
I WOULD RATHER PROTECT MY FAMILY BY MYSELF THAN ANYTHING ELSE

BUT WHAT ARE THE GUN LAWS IN PH AND HOW EASY IS IT TO OBTAIN A PISTOL,

BY THE WAY MY COUSIN IN A POLICE OFFICER DO YOU THUNK YOU COULD GET ME ONE WHILE WE TRAVEL TO THE VILLAGE IN CASE OF ARMROBBERS
AND TRUST ME I KNOW HOW TO SHOOT ONE AND I DONT MISS
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by donjon: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2011
Go & sleep!
30 naira bullet will waste u with immediate alacrity!
Na GOD dey protect person!
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by Ify27(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2011
biko na which god na protect de pikin in jos
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by plappville(f): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
donjon:

Go & sleep!
30 naira bullet will waste u with immediate alacrity!
Na GOD dey protect person!

grin grin grin grin grin, is there 30 naira bullet?
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by donjon: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
Dey there!
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by ifele(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2011
Be careful with illegal weapons in the USA because a person could land in prison for it. Shotgun and revolvers are legal in Nigeria but yu need a license to purchase them.
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by Ify27(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ifele,

i know the us like the back of my hand, i dont know how you see it, but where im from in chicago, if somebody say they go kill you, you go shoot or die??

and what are the requirements, prices to own one?? and can you conceal carry?
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by staggerman(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
@op
I live in PH and dat your 9mm na water gun for dis area.
While most militants and cult groups are throwing away their Kalashin/ AK 47, for the more efficient and powerful G3, scorpion, GP and GPMG, you are keeping faith with your 9mm,
Just pray to God for your security ooo,
A word is enof for the,
Re: Gun Laws In Nigeria by MaiSuya(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
staggerman:

@op
I live in PH and dat your 9mm na water gun for dis area.
While most militants and cult groups are throwing away their Kalashin/ AK 47, for the more efficient and powerful G3, scorpion, GP and GPMG, you are keeping faith with your 9mm,
Just pray to God for your security ooo,
A word is enof for the,

KAI! this is serious. . .

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Claimed A Lady Was Begging Him To Send A Pix Of His Dick / Worst Case Of Jungle Justice. / Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.