Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals (1943 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by midascnn(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Mrs. Nkechi Mbakwe has continued to be in deep pain as her husband Mr. Cletus Mbakwe, has allegedly impregnated her mom Mrs. Roseline Nkemka.

The mother visited her for “omugwo” because she put to bed, and, to help her take care of the newborn baby.

Living at Shendam road Lafia, the Nasarawa state capital, Nkechi, said she is really in pain and wishes her mother dies and never lived after her husband had impregnated the mother.

Nkechi explained how one of her close friends told her how her mom and her husband go to a hotel around Lafia Polytechnic, along Jos-Akwanga road to lodge and make love during the day leaving her new baby with the house help.

Having been told what happens between her husband and mom, Nkechi trailed them to the hotel and caught her husband making love with her mom.

According to her, she said her husband refused to come back home since she caught him in the act.

Nkechi explained that three weeks after, her mom went for a test and was told she is pregnant for her husband.

Read More: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/07/12/shocking-my-husband-impregnated-my-mom-who-came-for-omugwo-woman-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by Jumlek2411: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Serious case is this. Shameless mother, how is she going to live with this memory?
Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by onward4life(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Jumlek2411:
Serious case is this. Shameless mother, how is she going to live with this memory?

My ppo I suspect

Either sex got sweet from inception

Or

Sex hormones multiplied to match

Modern day same mind or frustration!!!

Lookup again every body

Good, bad, black, white, all beliefs, all ages, any where, anytime etc

Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by IvarTheBoneless: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Igbo amaka.
Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by IvarTheBoneless: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
cool
Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by amuwo1980: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Old story that was repacked and rebranded with Igbo names

1 Like

Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by Oksman(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
amuwo1980:
Old story that was repacked and rebranded with Igbo names

I did'nt know someone else spotted the fraud. Old story.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by naijaboy756: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Lazy blogger

1 Like

Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by lifenija: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
midascnn:
Mrs. Nkechi Mbakwe has continued to be in deep pain as her husband Mr. Cletus Mbakwe, has allegedly impregnated her mom Mrs. Roseline Nkemka.

The mother visited her for “omugwo” because she put to bed, and, to help her take care of the newborn baby.

Living at Shendam road Lafia, the Nasarawa state capital, Nkechi, said she is really in pain and wishes her mother dies and never lived after her husband had impregnated the mother.

Nkechi explained how one of her close friends told her how her mom and her husband go to a hotel around Lafia Polytechnic, along Jos-Akwanga road to lodge and make love during the day leaving her new baby with the house help.

Having been told what happens between her husband and mom, Nkechi trailed them to the hotel and caught her husband making love with her mom.

According to her, she said her husband refused to come back home since she caught him in the act.

Nkechi explained that three weeks after, her mom went for a test and was told she is pregnant for her husband.

Read More: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/07/12/shocking-my-husband-impregnated-my-mom-who-came-for-omugwo-woman-reveals/
next year u go package am again use german names

1 Like

Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by onome2013: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Funny husband and mum
Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by feedthenation(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is a serious family matter...if her mum should give birth as a result of being inpregnanted by her the lady husband, what will be the child's relationship to this lady
Re: Shocking: My Husband Impregnated My Mom Who Came For Omugwo – Woman Reveals by AskProf: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Op must be sick. Very sick.

(1) (Reply)

Pickpockets Are Now In Computer Village. / Nigerian London Pastor, Sent To Jail For Trafficking / 24 Year Old Student Molests Stepmother, Claims He Was Seduced!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.