Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,565 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP (38057 Views)

Speaker Frank Okiye: Hope Uzodinma Wants To Forcefully Take Over Edo Assembly / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
SaintLucia:
Lol u will actually care come September grin
obaseki is wining no doubt
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by danie09(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Obaseki is gonna need lots of luck and possibly some elements of magic of pull this off.
Just as someone have explained earlier all politics is local .

It's almost impossible for obaseki to beat ize iyamu in Bini land in a free and fair contest .

Forget their political parties or stories .
Ize iyamu is a grassroot man he's firmly rooted in his home base .
Edo north is literally oshiomole's territory and he's gonna fight with his flesh, blood and political machineries .
The only realistic stronghold in Edo state for pdp is Esan land and unfortunately they have the least votes .
The reason why Ize Iyamu lost the last election was the federal might oshiomole deployed in obaseki's favour and now tables have turned .
We can argue forever but nothing takes the place of reality.
I will be surprised to see Obaseki win this .

1 Like

Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Thomthom(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
otooge can't work in Edo state because no single man controls the entire Edo state, that's why godfatherism in Edo state is impossible.

Oshiomole can't have a say in Benin or esan area same way an Esan man can't decide for owan or etsako people.

Otooge can't also work because oshiomole is 200x better than obaseki during his first tenure, obaseki only achievement is celebrating renovation of Secretariat out of the billions of naira Edo receives monthly.

You now understand why obaseki don't stand a chance against a real Benin son and Edo north bigwigs??
pls don't forget that Obaseki met plenty of non payment of Local government salaries close to like 13, 10, months and the least was 5 month unpaid salaries which Obaseki cleared..There was no promotion, workshops or seminars Abeg Obaseki is still better than past governors in terms of workers entitlement and payments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by morris477(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Money is talking
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Dansuqi: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Who posted this:

"So if amechi leaves APC,what is the shocker when his disciple like giadom leaves? How do you reason"

I think at this point, i have to adhere to fairfora's advice and avoid u like a plague.

As far as you lie or spread halftruths about edo or apc in general,I can't be avoided
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Mccullum: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is not a news where will he crossed carpet to if not the party his master defected to....

1 Like

Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Dansuqi: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
SaintLucia:
That's the speaker beside the man on short knicker. He's among the 9 members of the State House of Assembly that were inaugurated illegally by Obaseki grin

Flordflorez,fairfora,arrysexy
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Dansuqi: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
danie09:
Obaseki is gonna need lots of luck and possibly some elements of magic of pull this off.

It's almost impossible for obaseki to beat ize iyamu in Bini land in a free and fair contest .

Edo north is literally oshiomole's territory and he's gonna fight with his flesh, blood and political machineries .
The only realistic stronghold in Edo state for pdp is Esan land and unfortunately they have the least votes .
The reason why Ize Iyamu lost the last election was the federal might oshiomole deployed in obaseki's favour and now tables have turned .

You finished matter my brother.the decider will be edo north.whoever will win edo central and south will do so narrowly.oshiomhole will put everulything in this election,it will decide his political future.he us ready to even lay down his life to see obaseki lose.can obaseki do same? No.obaseki has a future outside politics so he won't be determined or resolved like oshiomhole who will fight angrily,brutally like a wounded lion
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by grammarian247(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. I won't give you sermons, I'll just tell you how to get the required score. Contact me on https:///+2348038999587
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Enomaidegue3: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
otooge can't work in Edo state because no single man controls the entire Edo state, that's why godfatherism in Edo state is impossible.

Oshiomole can't have a say in Benin or esan area same way an Esan man can't decide for owan or etsako people.

Otooge can't also work because oshiomole is 200x better than obaseki during his first tenure, obaseki only achievement is celebrating renovation of Secretariat out of the billions of naira Edo receives monthly.

You now understand why obaseki don't stand a chance against a real Benin son and Edo north bigwigs??
So, Obaseki is not a real Benin son? Na wa!. Anyway, your comment is self contradictory.
You can help by telling us how much Edo State receives every month and how they “fritter” it away.
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by deboysben(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

Wait for what? APC has ostracized him just like anslem ojezua.expect the defection of ojezua
he will defect at the die mins

We want him to do the spoiling work within
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by kitone: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osehnetworld:

Which members? Including those not sworn in?mtshewe

Impeached by who??
When all the members in the house of assembly are by his side
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by deboysben(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

Sorry,the defection is useless.he has never hidden his support for obaseki same as ojezua....so its not a loss.he was suppose to defect since.APC will smash your pdp as usual...talking about strongholds,he is from edo central which is slightly pdp.mention any notable politician from edo south or north that has joined pdp
it seems it's not yet clear to your eyes.
you will be electrocuted after seeing the result in sept.
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by oshorstan(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
fairfora:
That's the word...smart internal democracy.This guy wants to introduce contemporary politics to Nigeria with edo as a case study. Even if he loses( which is very much unlikely in my opinion, given the wave of defection of key people from the apc in the pdp strongholds ) he's set a record. I was a fan of ambode. I wish he did same in lagos...anyway life goes on. We could count projects he executed within one year which were quite unprecedented in the history of the state. Now that the puppet has replaced him, money-sharing is the order of the day with no projects than destruction of roundabouts in place in the last 14 months. Same people who nailed ambode cos he refused to share money meant for the development of the state are now quiet in spite of the glaring bad roads, heaps of garbage and neglect of projects that have greeted lagos.

We are not cowards in Edo State. Though we have some shameless blokes who are clapping hands for mediocrity. Ize iyamu is a known thief and a fake pastor. Oshiomhole (My Political Father) has told us everything and we believe him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by MoIbrahim: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Which one be dump again? Edo speaker moves to PFP to join his oga obaseki
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by SaintLucia: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
martineverest:
obaseki is wining no doubt
In Esan land sha grin Someone that is giving people to decamp is that one a grassroot politician? They will collect his money and show him pepper on election day. Up till now Obaseki is yet to start campaigning compare to Ize Iyamu who has been campaigning from ward to ward, from one house to another. Obaseki is still wasting money putting Ganduje billboard in Benin as if the Kano state politician name will be on the ballot paper on election day grin He's busy using radio and TV stations showing how Oshobaba demoralized Ize Iyamu instead of telling Edolites what he has for them and what has he done to be reelected grin
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Jostoman: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
vikacydevato:
Alright!

What is now the difference between the two parties?

We are still in goat farming business
the difference between the two party is that there is no room for godfather because Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by echewune10: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
TheCvBank:
Seems Edo people want to give APC the 'otoge' treatment at the gubernatorial elections. Ondo state APC are beginning to have some problems in their camp with the defections and impeachment proceedings
With this handful of supporters?
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by oikelomen(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
SoftP:

Whose side?
Are u from Edo state?

If u are , u should know that it’s only 12 out of the Entire members where logically on his side; and he switching over is not a guarantee that all 12 members will switch with him ‘ considering the crisis hovering round the house over the years

12 out of 18; how many is left out. oga 6.
The speaker can't be impeached by 6 members.
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by ogbonti: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Globalistic:
My Observations:

1. Total number of 3 bottles of beer were displayed on the tables.

2. Decamping to PDP will never solve the matter.

3. You paid motorcycle riders to turn up for your unprepared event doesn't secured your position.

4. So you're one of those guys, Obaseki compelled to switch Political party?

5. Obaseki fighting your master... Hahaha!

Finally, APC and PDP are the same set of people... In 2016, Ize was in PDP and Osho Baba fought for his anointed son-Obaseki and in 2020, Ize is now the anointed son as Obaseki is the devil�. Hahaha!

Politicians are the senior brother to Hushpuppi as they love Magu-Magu.

So my people, whether Obaseki or Ize, all of them na the same.

THAT IS WHAT APC TOLD YOU GUYS TO BE SAYING - ALL NA THE SAME BUT IF APC WIN - THEY WONT BE THE SAME AGAIN - snakes everywhere from APC grin
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
EasternActivist:

He saw the light. Don't judge

Which light? With PDP? U guys won't stop to amaze me. So PDP is filled with saints abi? Continue radiating btw APC and PDP ok? Ur children go ask u
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by ogbonti: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
danie09:

THE SAME TERRITORY WHERE HE GOT SUSPENDED? hmmm - anyways the first stage of grief is denial - so be living in denial - ordinary ASHAWO fv cked Oshomole up 100 times per minute and you are here talking he will fight with his blood - where was his blood when Ashawo fv c ked his az s ble e di ng? grin
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by maxibrainz02(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Femidfo: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
himmm
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
SoftP:
That wasn’t a smart move though’ he ought to have waited till his principal, the Governor eventually wins the election; in that case, he will be sure of not being removed ; while he also watch as a spy within the APC.

He might be impeached any moment
you don't know anything about Edo politics ....obaseki was the one that hand pick him as speaker of the house and also all the rest Edo state house of rep are all with obaseki so he as nothing to loose
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by SoftP(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
oikelomen:

12 out of 18; how many is left out. oga 6.
The speaker can't be impeached by 6 members.

I need not argue with u further. perhaps, it’s either u aren’t from Edo state or u sure need to do more research if u hail from here.

The number of persons that make up the state legislative house isn’t 18, Except u are making references to the 18 local govt chairmen which have know stake in matters that concerns the house.
It will take me time to start tutoring u, just make more inquiry
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by SoftP(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jesse25:

you don't know anything about Edo politics ....obaseki was the one that hand pick him as speaker of the house and also all the rest Edo state house of rep are all with obaseki so he as nothing to loose

Just a question, how many members make up the house?
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Osehnetworld(m): 5:46am On Jul 13, 2020
SoftP:

Whose side?
Are u from Edo state?

If u are , u should know that it’s only 12 out of the Entire members where logically on his side; and he switching over is not a guarantee that all 12 members will switch with him ‘ considering the crisis hovering round the house over the years

Oga shut d bleep, u don't no wah u r saying

Go n check ur antenna connection, something is surely wrong somewhere
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by omonla555: 5:58am On Jul 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

People celebrating Obaseki are not from Edo state. They just type whatever dummy they read.
Politics is different from Nairaland analysis (Audio).
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2020
omonla555:

People celebrating Obaseki are not from Edo state. They just type whatever dummy they read.
Politics is different from Nairaland analysis (Audio).
I swear. Most of them don't know anything about Edo state
Re: Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP by SoftP(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Osehnetworld:

Oga shut d bleep, u don't no wah u r saying

Go n check ur antenna connection, something is surely wrong somewhere

U are obviously a kid who can’t make logical points without raining insults.
To what extent has our conversation here Warranted abuses and ranting’
Initially thought i was having conversation with a civilized being here like most other persons who have responded maturely ; never knew otherwise

U need to be well cultured and learn to relate with people in a more civilized manner

Do have a blessed day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.