Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl (1092 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. / Twitter Are Sponsors Of Ugm And Igbos Killings And Assassination / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Sammy07: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Which Kain wahala be dis, where did I mention I was yoruba?
I'm an Igbo mooslim, but you Yoruba mooslims are the problems we have in Nigeria.

Come, I didn't say you're Yoruba, you wrote in Yoruba language which few isn't correct.

What is Yoruba muslim
Okay, my dad is a Muslim bearing Muhammed as surname, my mom is a Christian, I bear muhammed has surname and I bear Samuel as a Christian name, whenever we have traditional festival, I'm always present.

What's my religion? grin

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Emyogalanya: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2020
Area4Area:
It's been a while we heard from Kanu, hope he's OK or has he run out of lies and propaganda?
i thought you should be after buhari's speech rather than kanu ? When did you last hear from your buhari? Is kanu your president? Does his speech make you edgy? Heal yourself

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by joeyfire(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2020
bigpriik:
please learn to ignore anti-igbo and anti-biafra threads on NL, quoting them will do you no good just overlook them, creating tons of anti-Igbo and anti-biafra threads will not change nothing about our ideology its no going back , thanks to seun for creating this forum it has really helped us in demystifying the mindset of the average Nigerian towards the igbos , all I see is hatred, bitterness but I dont care anymore it's too late , you cannot patch a broken egg our minds are made up.

I am actually very happy when I see those anti-igbo posts because it opens the eyes of efulefus (at least the ones who can still be redeemed) and naive igbos about what nigeria really thinks of them. Those anti-igbo posters are not smart people and their posts are very easy to dismantle but they have really helped drive Igbo consciousness and pride in our people who read them and I love it.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Exponential101: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2020
bigpriik:

it will never happen in Nigeria at least not in our lifetime.
will it happen in your lifetime in Biafra ?
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Sammy07: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2020
joeyfire:

I am actually very happy when I see those anti-yoruba posts because it opens the eyes of efulefus (at least the ones who can still be redeemed) and naive Omoluabis about what Igbos and IBOS really thinks of them. Those anti-yoruba posters are not smart people and their posts are very easy to dismantle but they have really helped drive Yorubas consciousness and pride in our people who read them and I love it.

I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by ChoCho54(f): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2020
Sammy07:

Come, I didn't say you're Yoruba, you wrote in Yoruba language which few isn't correct.

What is Yoruba muslim
Okay, my dad is a Muslim bearing Muhammed as surname, my mom is a Christian, I bear muhammed has surname and I bear Samuel as a Christian name, whenever we have traditional festival, I'm always present.

What's my religion? grin
This why a Yoruba man will never be allowed announce the siting of the moon grin

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Sammy07: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
This why a Yoruba man will never be allowed announce the siting of the moon grin

grin we don't care.

Come ileya festival July 31st, I must eat ram tongue.

Goan die If you hate it

1 Like

Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Yorubaskullmine: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
Area4Area:
You've finished doing yourselves and looking for who to blame, Igbo Muslim blaming Yoruba Muslims for his misery
[/s]
Thank your stars that I don't know you in person. The beating you would have received from me will reset that okuko brain of yours.
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by ChoCho54(f): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Sammy07:

grin we don't care.

Come ileya festival July 31st, I must eat ram tongue.

Goan die If you hate it
Am I not eating the same Ram with my Jew mooslims community, we are better mooslims.
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Sammy07: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Am I not eating the same Ram with my Jew mooslims community, we are better mooslims.

Okay cool
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by joeyfire(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2020
Sammy07:

I agree

You altered my post in order to agree with yourself? I hope you are okay grin If we check well na you like and share am by yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl by Sammy07: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
joeyfire:

You altered my post in order to agree with yourself? I hope you are okay grin If we check well na you like and share am by yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin because you guys love victim mentality.
Buh I'm not the one that liked and share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest / Anambra Community Demands Apology From Governor's Wife / Comparison Of SARS To RRS Officers Of NPF Amidst The #endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.