Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,723 members, 7,945,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance (11674 Views)

COVID-19 Hazard Pay: 33 States Fail To Pay As 854 Doctors, Nurses Test Positive / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Let them go
Their shakara too much self

How I wish at least five people from your family are sick.
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Commonsense99: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin
And some people were wondering why 58 doctors wanted to bypass visa protocols to run away to UK.
Thia is just hazard allowance, after this they will need another strike for their salaries, and another strike for their working equipments , and the list continues.
This country is not working, let's tell ourselves the truth, let's stop pretending, let's just split up into smaller manageable fractions.
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by dwizzed(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Will a day ever go by without hearing bad news about Nigeria Nawa o.

A country where we major on the minor and minor on the major.
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Jaqenhghar: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Let them go
You dey mind them. They will say ots because they are not paid enough that's why they do the shakara. Even if you pay them 1m an hour they will still do shakara. Nincompoops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Jaqenhghar: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Why does our greedy politicians find it difficult to pay people working legitimately to earn their living......we need to start stoning them really.....to get things right.
We also need to stone people who collect money but refuse to do their work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by anonymuz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
lomprico:
GGMU! grin

I support them, let them strike. the NCDC bosses just shared 1.5 billion among themselves. heartless, wicked people.
my brother, this useless politicians are so wicked.
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Jaqenhghar: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
SeyiDominion:
This is serious.

Government should please accede to their demands.
Even if they accede to their demands they wont work

1 Like

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Jaqenhghar: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Correcto:
It is not about doctors, all profession are suffering. Even Nigerian soldiers are suffering.
People who go to work when they feel like and do whatever they want and still get paid are not exactly suffering.
I can understand the soldier though but even that one na self induced suffering because how can a man sign up to play houseboy/slave for someone who uses his allowance to buy house in Dubai undecided
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by OnyesomJ(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Why E be say to pay civil workers Dey hard Our Govt but to pay Politicians millions no Dey hard dem why !!
Naso one minister say Money is Raining, yet people Dey suffer.
This Country no Balance o angry
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Jaqenhghar: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
A man who doesnt work wants to go on strike as if his strike will make any difference.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Queenserah26(f): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mr. Governor, kindly attend to the doctors o. This is not a good time for them to go on strike. It will end in premium gbege shocked
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Superjazz: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You dey mind them. They will say ots because they are not paid enough that's why they do the shakara. Even if you pay them 1m an hour they will still do shakara. Nincompoops
Coming from a fellow who couldn't pass jamb and get admitted to read into medicine
Jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Originalsly: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2020
ursullalinda:

Why does our greedy politicians find it difficult to pay people working legitimately to earn their living......we need to start stoning them really.....to get things right.

I support stoning them.... see how quick they'll do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Superjazz: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Originalsly:

I support stoning them.... see how quick they'll do the right thing.
SARS and DSS go soon stone you your own now grin
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by maxibrainz02(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.

Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.

That's pure 20k profit on one product

Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.

Some products are very easy to sell compared to others

Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria

I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.

I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �

The profits in this business is too much.

I have decided to teach you the business of importation.

You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria

You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.

You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)

You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are

You will also learn how to sell your products.

By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �

Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �

Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.

30k?
20k?
10k?

But NO

I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.

Yes 3000.

But this offer will last last for 24hours

I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)

Early birds will pay 2500.

2500 for those that will pay before 7pm today.

After 24hours everything will go back to 10k

The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease

Send Import to

I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.

Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Let them go Their shakara too much self
see your psychiatrist asap

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Originalsly: 1:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Superjazz:

SARS and DSS go soon stone you your own now grin

I be stoneproof.... unstonable.....wanna see my charms??
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Faithfullness:
Despite all the cases rising everyday

Is it the doctors' fault that the numbers of spread is rising everyday?
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Ike guru unu na obodo Nigeria a.

Just open schools biko nu. sad
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Chicastle: 4:22am On Jul 13, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Haba naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. angry sad angry sad

Why exactly are Nigerian leaders and politicians so evil? Are their heart made of stone or what? In the coronavirus epicenter in your country, you do not want to pay your doctors? shocked Make dem fear God small naaa.

The worst part is that if these doctors decide to go on strike, they won't suffer it, it is the poor masses that would bear the brunt.

I support the doctors

Which poor masses? Have you seen any poor mass that died of Certificate of vaccination ID? (Covid19) . So nah dem dey die
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Jaqenhghar: 4:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Superjazz:

Coming from a fellow who couldn't pass jamb and get admitted to read into medicine
Jealousy grin
Is that all you have to say?
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Golan007: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Haba naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. angry sad angry sad

Why exactly are Nigerian leaders and politicians so evil? Are their heart made of stone or what? In the coronavirus epicenter in your country, you do not want to pay your doctors? shocked Make dem fear God small naaa.

The worst part is that if these doctors decide to go on strike, they won't suffer it, it is the poor masses that would bear the brunt.

I support the doctors

Coronavirus no dey catch doctor.
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Golan007: 4:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
And some people were wondering why 58 doctors wanted to bypass visa protocols to run away to UK.
Thia is just hazard allowance, after this they will need another strike for their salaries, and another strike for their working equipments , and the list continues.
This country is not working, let's tell ourselves the truth, let's stop pretending, let's just split up into smaller manageable fractions.

Name one state that is working.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by grammarian247(m): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by xukwaa: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2020
What about Pulisic allowance? I PREFER PULISIC PRESENT DAY HAZARD ALLOWANCE!
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Superjazz: 6:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Originalsly:

I be stoneproof.... unstonable.....wanna see my charms??

Naso grin grin
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by Totosweetdie(f): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2020
fergie006:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-lagos-doctors-begin-strike-monday/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Stupid country. And they would say we should serve Nigeria with all our might. How's that possible? Common hazard allowance Na problem. This country is just too backward. Make this covid 19 wahala make person commot for this shit hole. I'm tired cry
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by onyxo76(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Let them go
shakara like how, person dey do im work and you refuse to pay am? if you dey government position, your regime go bad gan...no be 1.5 billion ncdc share among themselves last week, yet to pay allowances for health worker na problems
Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by vasco01(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2020
For this Corona period with Lagos with the highest score?

E don red for lagosian be that

Re: Lagos Doctors To Go On Warning Strike On 13 July Over COVID-19 Hazard Allowance by onyxo76(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2020
jaxxy:
If Ure not attending to covid19 patients Ure not supposed to get covid19 hazard allowance. If u are then yes it wud be gross irresponsiblity on the part of the government.
that's where you're are wrong, health worker in other centres are at more risk because you see all sorts of people without any ppe ,yet some could be covid patients. in isolation centre, you know these are positive cases and have all the adequate materials to protect yourself..
most health workers who tested positive are those in general hospitals etc since they have nothing to protect themselves with and yet still have to attend to patients.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s World Kidney Day: Protect Your Kidneys / Why Do People Yawn At The Same Time / Edmark Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.