Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Meet Krazy People Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Krazy People Here (35779 Views)

Any People Here Living With Herpes Want To Meet Me On My Site? / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Any Igbo People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

lmao, . . .you're not serious
toyin tomato,you too don dey follow us craze?welcome to aro grin grin grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by krazynaija(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

wetin carry me enter this kind place wey dey full of crazy people,he be like say me too don dey kasecraze.
hey hey,hey hey hey hey kolo mental mental mental.
continues,
as i enter nairaland o,omo see madness o,OMOWUNMI start to kolo i be big boy, kolomental kraze kraze kraze, grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by ogrebuga(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2007
Look at all of them, craze people, **shakes head** even that toyinrayo girl sef dey among the craze people sha. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
ogrebuga:

Look at all of them, craze people, **shakes head** even that toyinrayo girl sef dey among the craze people sha. . . lipsrsealed
funny how its my name you seems to notice. do we have a problem? lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

toyin tomato,you too don dey follow us craze?welcome to aro grin grin grin
na you craze pass craze grin
ogrebuga:

for here na toyinrayo be the commander in chief of crazy people,na she be our matron,iya gbogbo cheesy
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

na you craze pass craze ;Dfor here na toyinrayo be the commander in chief of crazy people,na she be our matron,iya gbogbo cheesy

lmao. . . yes, am in command o. . . . so i command you, omuwunmi to take my position from now on. cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

lmao. . . yes, am in command o. . . . so i command you, omuwunmi to take my position from now on. cheesy cheesy
No mum,my own craze just start today but you have been at it for a very long time,so na you craze pass me,so the position fits you more than me,UP PRESIDO grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

No mum,my own craze just start today but you have been at it for a very long time,so na you craze pass me,so the position fits you more than me,UP PRESIDO grin

yes o, see what nairaland craziness can turn someone into undecided
once upon a time, i was this sweet, gentle girl. . .who loved all people , even though some of them are animals in disguise. i learned to love and forgive hem. then in the next chapter, i logged onto nairaland. .
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmm,i love your sense of humour,but dont let it get into your coconut head o grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

hmmmmmmmmmmm,i love your sense of humour,but don't let it get into your coconut head o grin
LMAO. . . yes sir tongue
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

LMAO. . . yes sir tongue
may i ask you a question?
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

may i ask you a question?

depends on the question. . .dnt get offended if i find it offensive. building up wall against question grin
ok, ask
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2007
what does it take to get to know u chat with you[b] WITH NO STRING ATTACHED[/b] cheesy
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

what does it take to get to know u chat with you[b] WITH NO STRING ATTACHED[/b] cheesy

ehrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . smiley
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

ehrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . smiley
You have not ansad my question,stop playing hard to get
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2007
OMUWUNMI:

You have not ansad my question,stop playing hard to get
but am not. . . . grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by OMUWUNMI: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

but am not. . . . grin
so what,s your ansa to my question?
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by ogrebuga(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2007
toyinrayo:

funny how its my name you seems to notice. do we have a problem? lipsrsealed

Not at all. grin

And she's their matron as well! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2007
ogrebuga:

Not at all. grin

And she's their matron as well! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

ok. . .no probe then

and he's the matron's servant lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by ogrebuga(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2007
At your service, your crazy lordstress! grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2007
ogrebuga:

At your service, your crazy lordstress! grin

that's the way it should be.
as your first job, ban OMUWUNMI jo. . . grin grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by ogrebuga(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2007
Would like nothing more myself. I don't know what kind of person he is, imagine the guy hollered on my Y! IM, said he was Tony and was OH SO polite, was thinking the dude thought i was a chic or something, and i just tried my best to be polite, eventually got bored and left, felt bad later, so i just hollered the guy that i had to go, nice meetn u, onli to see all the twa-twa the dude/girl/hermaphrodite/transversite/W'erTF he likes to be was posting. angry tongue
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
ogrebuga:

Would like nothing more myself. I don't know what kind of person he is, imagine the guy hollered on my Y! IM, said he was Tony and was OH SO polite, was thinking the dude thought i was a chic or something, and i just tried my best to be polite, eventually got bored and left, felt bad later, so i just hollered the guy that i had to go, nice meetn u, onli to see all the twa-twa the dude/girl/hermaphrodite/transversite/W'erTF he likes to be was posting. angry tongue

LMAO. . .lol. eya, dnt mind him jare. am sorry if you take offense that i think it's funny. but the way you told the story was funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by ogrebuga(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2007
lol. I guess it was.
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by ogrebuga(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2007
@ OMOWUNMI;
Got no probs with you O! Just don't think it's right to LIE.
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by havilahade: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2007
:ohi guys.has d crase stopped?am a psychiatrist willing to treat u all cos of world peace
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2007
havilahade:

:ohi guys.has d crase stopped?am a psychiatrist willing to treat u all because of world peace

ROTFLMAO. . . here goes the crazy doctor grin
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by Kpac(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2007
I tut i was damn crazy

Reading this Krazynaijarite message

I get hope ! cheesy
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by havilahade: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2007
Nigeria needs a body like efcc specially for u people's madness or else, watch out for home grown terrorists
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by lailai2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2007
i've bn studyin all u crazy people nd i've concluded that i couldnt be crazy, though since people say im crazy which puts me in a positn where they say i cant say 'im not crazy' since im rily crazy and my denial of my kraziness is d xteristic of a crazy person which i don't tink i am cos i don't understand all what u people hav bn posting and since you're all crazy, me not understanding wat u people are sayin implies i'm not crazy though i tink u people's craziness is similar to the craziness of the people that calld me crazy at first. i hope y'all undersand me in u people's crazy way, cos i hv cme to understand that crazy people understand uncrazy people in a crazy way. thank u all crazy people for sparin me this crazy moment, i'll continue to pray 4 y'all in a crazy way(i suppose)
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by amievivian(f): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2007
lai-lai:

i've bn studyin all u crazy people nd i've concluded that i couldnt be crazy, though since people say im crazy which puts me in a positn where they say i can't say 'im not crazy' since im rily crazy and my denial of my kraziness is d xteristic of a crazy person which i don't think i am because i don't understand all what u people hav bn posting and since you're all crazy, me not understanding what u people are sayin implies i'm not crazy though i think u people's craziness is similar to the craziness of the people that calld me crazy at first. i hope y'all undersand me in u people's crazy way, because i hv cme to understand that crazy people understand uncrazy people in a crazy way. thank u all crazy people for sparin me this crazy moment, i'll continue to pray 4 y'all in a crazy way(i suppose)

hmmm
lai lai after reading dis
am not too sure of my status again
crazy or uncrazy undecided undecided undecided

please where is our doc?!!!
Re: Meet Krazy People Here by lailai2(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2007
dnt worry , its not ur fault. other crazy people wil crazily understnd y u dnt knw which crazy category u are

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (53) (Reply)

Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone / I Miss LORD_REED :((( / Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.