Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,431 members, 7,923,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m (453 Views)

Please Enlighten Me On Businesses I Can Start With 100k / Businesses I Can Do While In School And Be Independent. / Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by sainty1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello nairalanders.

I am planning to start a business early next year as my capital will be ready by then. I actually wanted to use the money in relocating abroad but after consulting a couple of people and reading some articles i think it's better to stay back and build something that my generation will benefit from. The capital i am talking about here is 5million naira, i am confused on what business to venture into as i want a business that will do well all year round. I am thinking Agriculture, Supermarket or Foodstuff sales. I will appreciate your kind ideas and opinions as i am open to any idea thats really good assures financial freedom. Thank you.
Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
sainty1:
Hello nairalanders.

I am planning to start a business early next year as my capital will be ready by then. I actually wanted to use the money in relocating abroad but after consulting a couple of people and reading some articles i think it's better to stay back and build something that my generation will benefit from. The capital i am talking about here is 5million naira, i am confused on what business to venture into as i want a business that will do well all year round. I am thinking Agriculture, Supermarket or Foodstuff sales. I will appreciate your kind ideas and opinions as i am open to any idea thats really good assures financial freedom. Thank you.

You have several options although I personally do not subscribe to the idea of people asking which business can I start with X amount? There are many factors that should determine what business you should venture into. You don't want to make a big mistake while picking a business to do.

Having said this based on some ideas you have I will suggest;

1. A mini supermarket which will cost at least 4m to start (The business should put 6,000 naira or more into your pocket as daily profit)
2. Okrika grade AA products (you can start with as little as 150,000 naira and make between 3,000 to 7,000 naira daily if you understand the business well). You can find out more about it on this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/5968399/how-make-money-nigeria-lucrative
3. A standard barbing salon is another idea worth exploring
4. If you know real estate business a little and depending on your location, you can build 6 units of self-contained for rent and charge 220k per year per apartment (passive income plus property value which will appreciate year on year)

You can reach me on: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com for more opportunities worth exploring.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by uthlaw: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

You have several options alt coolhough I personally do not subscribe to the idea of people asking which business can I start with X amount? There are many factors that should determine what business you should venture into. You don't want to make a big mistake while picking a business to do.

1. A mini supermarket which will cost at least 4m to start (The business should put 6,000 naira or more into your pocket as daily profit)
2. Okrika grade AA products (you can start with as little as 150,000 naira and make between 3,000 to 7,000 naira daily if you understand the business well). You can find out more about it on this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/5968399/how-make-money-nigeria-lucrative
4. If you know real estate business a little and depending on your location, you can build 6 units of self-contained for rent and charge 220k per year per apartment (passive income plus property value which will appreciate year on year)

You can reach me on: nigeriahomebusiness@gmail.com for more opportunities worth exploring.

Best of luck!
5m will build 6 units of self!
Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by uthlaw: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Poultry and transportation!
Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2020
uthlaw:
5m will build 6 units of self!

Yes like 2 units of buoys quarters with each unit having 3 self contained (no parlour, just toilet & bath, small kitchen)
Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by bamidele89: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

You have several options although I personally do not subscribe to the idea of people asking which business can I start with X amount? There are many factors that should determine what business you should venture into. You don't want to make a big mistake while picking a business to do.

Best of luck!
Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by Heryormilekan(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

Best of luck!

thanks for this...
Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by Fxmanager(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
sainty1:
Hello nairalanders.

Visit the link below in other to avoid scams.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: Kindly Help With A List Of Highly Profitable Businesses I Can Start With 5m by uthlaw: 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

Yes like 2 units of buoys quarters with each unit having 3 self contained (no parlour, just toilet & bath, small kitchen)
make sense b dat!

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To FCMB BANK Since Friday Morning / Man Split Lottery He Won With His Friend! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.