Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

“help, My Sister Is Dying Of Cancer!” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke Pleads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “help, My Sister Is Dying Of Cancer!” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke Pleads (718 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / Yoruba Actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke Dumps Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“help, My Sister Is Dying Of Cancer!” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke Pleads by iBlogNaija: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2011
Popular Yoruba movie actress, Ronke Ojo better known as Ronke Oshodi Oke has found herself in a bit of dilemma.

The problem has to do with her adopted sister, Oluwabunmi Esther Akinleye who has been battling with cancer of the bone for the last three years, exclusive pictures of her are here: http://www.thenetng.com/2011/02/03/help-my-sister-is-dying-of-cancer-actress-ronke-oshodi-oke-pleads/

(1) (Reply)

Is Eedris Abdulkareem Living On Past Glory? / 2face Interview In America With The Monique Show. / Choc Boys Or Eme Boys? Who Fronts Hennessy Artistry 2011?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.