Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters (108408 Views)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by wonder233: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Gesse phase 1 and 2...Sani Abacha bye-pass......chai brings back memories of my nysc days in Birnin Kebbi.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Austino778: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Death await them all soon....
God's judgement will catch up with them soon...

Ndi ara
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by morris477(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
So all this money APC government is borrowing so they borrowed to loot for themselves and children
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by ZooOga: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Built2last:
Mallami is snake. more corrupt than anyone in Buhari's government.

do not be deceived his baby face and perceived attitude towards corruption

gbam, i thought as much with his handling/delaying of the Maina prosecution. the corrupt cabal's main man in government!

Former pension boss Maina arrives court on wheelchair

https://guardian.ng/news/former-pension-boss-maina-arrives-court-on-wheelchair/

“We will extend our investigation to doctors who gives fake medical reports to individuals who are facing different kinds of corruption cases. so we put them on the spot,” EFCC boss Ibrahim Magu said in November.

“Some would win Senate and present serial medical results that they cannot appear in court. Some would be brought to the courtroom on a stretcher,” he added.

”Many of these fake medical reports are actually the reasons why many of our cases in court are overstretched and go on for years endlessly,” Magu explained."

1 Like

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Mylove55(f): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Tell us if you know including his allowances.
and buhari could not boast of 45m naira to purchase form.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by abdullahi45: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Amotekun777:

This is exactly where the problem is. Until you realize both APC and PDP are corrupt and ur enemies, that's the first step into liberation.

Yeah. I really think this is already very obvious. But these duo would never want to give other parties a chance. This is evident in the 2019 election results. It usually results in picking a better evil at the end.

I really hope we as Nigerians emancipate ourselves from the established systematic weaponry of poverty. I mean, this so-called political subjects have methodically manipulated an average Nigerian to think about needs as wants, they make it look as though good health care system, 27/7 electricity, clean water, good roads etc is asking for too much.

It is pathetic how these people do very little but get the lion share. Many people work their asses every day/hour in the educational, health, and agricultural sectors but only get a peanut. This is quite sad, but what is more saddening and disturbing is their gross injustice and unfairness not prompting enough reactions from Nigerians. I mean, an average Nigerian would rather prefer to dupe and victimize a fellow Nigerian, trying to make ends meet, than express his anger, discomfort, and resentment to the exploitative thieves in power. How these politicians have manipulated us this much is still a mystery.

I think standing against this people is long overdue, we shouldn't just sit there and allow ourselves to be used and manipulated. I hope we see beyond just voting either the corrupt-laden APC or PDP come 2023.

I really hope Nigeria see the light at the end of tunnel one day.

Your contributions and criticism are well appreciated

A concerned Nigerian sad
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by tunary(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
edo3:
And I dey abj dey squat up n down when ds small boy dey ball.. Hia,, which kain life be ds?
Don't worry my guy, squatting is not forever. God will elevate you. just ensure you do the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Correcto: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
State his salary amount, then I will educate you.
NLandIsHypocrit:
Is 300m too much money for AGF to have? grin
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by edo3(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
tunary:
Don't worry my guy, squatting is not forever. God will elevate you. just ensure you do the right thing
Amen bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by ridbell01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
fairfora:
in other words, that house for his son and not himself is justifiable when he doesn't own a thriving law chamber or a manufacturing company?
check his profile before he got to that post and check how many children he has. That guy is the first son.

1 Like

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Tomilola360: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Malami is another thief that must never escape probe and jail in the fullness of time.

Today is Magu's day, tommorow Malami will have his own day in jail.

They must continue to expose themselves. It's good for the polity.

No sacred cows.

Yes ooo. All of them. One day even Tinubu, Fashola, Jonathan, Obasanjo.

Polithievians
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Faithbis: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
That's alright
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by adisababa1234: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Buhari just dey give all in fellow cow opportunities to finish this country.
God save our nation.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Himtoisand: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hahahaha!
Corruption go suffocate 9ja.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thief na Thief...

Be it Arm robber.... be it Govt officials.... be it Polithieves..!!!

Na who them catch na Scapegoat for naija...!!
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by ugbanante: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Andcwe say kwaruption will cease?
Hhhhmnn
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by UNUKHASO: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]ORHEPTAL TONIC FOR PURE BLOOD AND VITALITY FOR THE FAMILY. ORHEPTAL
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Franking: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
That's why they occupy the highest offices. Northerners are the biggest thieves in Nigeria. People without a bucket of oil in their region head the NNPC. Na wa o. I hope those who voted for him are happy.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by farem: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Is 300m too much money for AGF to have? grin

No, AGF is the superhuman. Shior.
A good contributor to discourse will try and confirm the annual take home of AGF, and his official budget that will make it easier to gift ₦300 Million mansion as a gift for his newlywed son.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by sigiyaya(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Malami is another thief that must never escape probe and jail in the fullness of time.

Today is Magu's day, tommorow Malami will have his own day in jail.

They must continue to expose themselves. It's good for the polity.

No sacred cows.
Bro nothing will happen Nigerians are too gull!ble and d@ft they will continue to steal till we the people are wise and brave enough to say enough is enough!! Will you be surprised if magu become a governor in 2023 or 2027?
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Chirowman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
everybody just dey cashout for this nextlevel
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by yassjib: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oh Oh Oh Nigeria, I said sorry to you
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by afrikanns: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Northerners are uselessly, carelessly and mercilessly spending Niger/Delta money anyhow. The kind life test this abokis children in power are enjoying I have never saw it anywhere in the oil state people eating the kind life.

RESTRUCTURING ALL THE WAY.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
All the Buhari aides are rogues....what a disaster government!
They are stealing from the country like nonsense...Malami that was just a road lawyer is. now a big man...because of the incompetent of Mr President
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Vanity upon vanity ALL is VANITY
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Beetobee(f): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
I've not seen any name on the building or any document showing same. Please as much as we detest the actions of our evil politicians, we should be true and objective. Lets learn to call a spade a spade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mylove55:
and buhari could not boast of 45m naira to purchase form.
Didn't you see him drinking sachet milo of N50 and sachet peak of N50? Does that mean we don't understand the game?
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Eva165: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok nah

Just check below for you own good,if you needed passive income

Click

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
adoyi8:
onnoghen a former cjn was suspended for having 99 million naira in his account.
We know why he was removed but ofcause as always, there must be an acclaimed reasons, just like they're now squeezing Ibrahim Mugu with some manufactured reasons, but we know that the real reason they're grabbing his throat to vomit what he has in his stomach is because Nnamdi Kanu exposed him that he is the one in possession of late Buhari's loots, so the cabals wants their share and Mugu wants to eat alone and die alone grin
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Mylove55(f): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Didn't you see him drinking sachet milo of N50 and sachet peak of N50? Does that mean we don't understand the game?
malami could have also pretend not to have seen 300m naira as a small money as you claim that 300m naira is common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.