Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,445 members, 7,884,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Easy (but potent) souls winning method - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easy (but potent) souls winning method (648 Views)

Dont Be A Compromising Christian : it's not easy but try not to be / Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy (but potent) souls winning method by oluminnic: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Many desire to win souls for God because of its benefits, but despite their efforts, they still do not have fruits. I am bold to say I am a successful soul winner. I am going to show you the easiest method to be one and guess what! It is biblical.

It does not require much knowledge (you do not even have to carry bible); therefore, you need no preparation for antagonism because all bulk will be passed directly to God. The best part of it is that the person will not even realise when you ‘hit hard’ on him or her.

The secret is to change your message
Evangelism is marketing. If you can market a product then you can win soul for God. This is evangelism by pointing. You are just like a signpost and you are directing people to God
A marketer has a developed product. Most people evangelise without a product. Jesus is not a product; His name is rather a mechanism and mechanisms are always hidden.

I tell you what a product is
i. You could be a product. ‘This was who I used to be before, this is who I am now’ and this was what I did (Just like the Samaritan woman). A wonderful way of branding yourself as product is via this link (https://rhemaformula.com/easiest-ways-to-serve-god-acceptably-part-a/) .
ii. Characteristic testimony from your church could also be a product that you are marketing ‘I like to invite you to my church; it is the solution centre for this kind of problem’.

People cannot see Jesus, but they can verify the proof of His changing power in you and in your church.

Someone will say how will they get saved
Leave that to God; once they are in His presence, He claims whom He wishes (Matthew 22:1-14).
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by oluminnic: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
oluminnic:
The link can be viewed via this link https://rhemaformula.com/easiest-ways-to-serve-god-acceptably-part-a/
Lol... please do not tell me that you think there is indeed a pyramid scheme for soul winning as described to you all by your so-called Pastors.

Have you not even figured it out by now that that whole soul winning scheme is designed to help grow the kingdom of your pastors /GOs/ Bishops /Apostles /Priests /Popes/ MOGs/ Primates etc. It has nothing to do with God at all.

Jesus said that you should preach, but He never said you will get any reward for preaching. No. The only reward you get is for obedience of His commandments.
Heaven does not belong to "soul winners". NO! Heaven belongs to those who become like children...those who serve the poor and needy..those are the ones who do works of righteousness that Jesus said will enter His Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by oluminnic: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2020
@ Kobojunkie Call it Pyramid Scheme bro! You are not totally wrong. You should check me out
#check me out (https://rhemaformula.com/benefits-of-serving-god/)

I am only sharing to the world what I am enjoying.

What you don't understand may not work for you and when things are not working frustration comes.
This is your opportunity to be fortified and get the best from God through the church platform.
Church is God's wisdom and it is God's agenda for our exemption at these difficult times,

It is God's agenda to populate his kingdom which I believe you referred to as 'populate their church and enrich their pockets'

I want to tell you their is no fool anywhere. Those in church know why they are in church; if you doubt that then you should probably check it out bro.
#check me out (https://rhemaformula.com/benefits-of-serving-god/)
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
His Salvation comes at a cost. And those who want it ought to understand the cost and be willing to pay it. There is no cutting corners to get at it and there is no 419 way to it.
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
4. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)
[/quote]

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 31-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by oluminnic: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
These are principles of the kingdom of God but I tell you to be productive with them there is always an appropriate approach. If the right approach is not used then it becomes a burden.

Remember the man that told Jesus he observed every law right from his youth. Jesus told him one thing was missing which was for him to sell all (give to the poor) and follow him. That was an approach- a catalytic step to the realm of possibilities.

The yokes of God are not heavy, meaning if they seem heavy then something is not right.
#check me out @ www.rhemaformula.com
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
oluminnic:
These are principles of the kingdom of God but I tell you to be productive with them there is always an appropriate approach. If the right approach is not used then it becomes a burden.
Principles of the Kingdom? All seven of those passages tell you exactly what needs to happen before you can become worthy of being a follower of Jesus Christ. Isn't that what "soul winning" should be about?

Or are you simply looking to win 'souls' to fill seats in your world-church?
oluminnic:
Remember the man that told Jesus he observed every law right from his youth. Jesus told him one thing was missing which was for him to sell all (give to the poor) and follow him. That was an approach- a catalytic step to the realm of possibilities.
If you review the passages, you will see that Jesus Christ did in fact say that in order to become one of His followers i.e. a born again, you have to be willing to loose everything, including your life. That is indeed a prerequsite for those who want to become followers of Jesus Christ.
That was the last thing left for the rich man to do in order to follow Jesus Christ but we all know that turned out too much for him too.
oluminnic:
The yokes of God are not heavy, meaning if they seem heavy then something is not right.
The yoke is light means that instead of 613 statutes that the old testament gives in way of # of commandments, the yoke that Jesus Christ offers instead consists of about 46 commandments, of which these 7 are a part of, and required in order to even become His follower.

Salvation is not free... never was ! There is a cost and all those 7 are the beginning cost to become saved in Christ. There are no short cuts to those steps as Jesus was direct about them. It is His kingdom and anyone who thinks he/she can get into Jesus Christ's Kingdom by some other Way will only have themselves to blame.
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by oluminnic: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
'That was the last thing left for the rich man to do in order to follow Jesus Christ but we all know that turned out too much for him too'

Bible said the man left depressed because great was his possession. I tell you bro, that was because he was not willing to release himself to understand the word of Jesus.

That was the easiest of all because it is a one-time decision that comes in ‘stepwise’ succession- you don’t stop giving all until you are dead. Abraham gave all to God in Melchizedek, but he only gave 10th (www.rhemaformula.com)
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
oluminnic:
'That was the last thing left for the rich man to do in order to follow Jesus Christ but we all know that turned out too much for him too'

Bible said the man left depressed because great was his possession. I tell you bro, that was because he was not willing to release himself to understand the word of Jesus.

That was the easiest of all because it is a one-time decision that comes in ‘stepwise’ succession- you don’t stop giving all until you are dead. Abraham gave all to God in Melchizedek, but he only gave 10th (www.rhemaformula.com)
That was the only thing the rich man did not do.

Matthew 10 vs 38-39 (ERV)
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.
Jesus Christ did not ask the rich man to give up 10%. Jesus Christ asked the man to give up 100% of all he had, essentially his life, and understandable that is not easy to do but it has to be done if one wants to become a follower of Jesus Christ.
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by oluminnic: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Like I said, you don't stop giving your all, until you breathe your last.

The man, in question, came to Jesus in his self righteousness. Jesus only showed to him that he really had not tried to follow the law from his childhood like he claimed. If his love for God was that rich and he truly believed Jesus could show him the way, then he should be able to leave all and follow him.

Our salvation is not a test of our love but a proof of our faith. And faith is not by work, it is by the word of God. Our love get stronger as we work on our faith.

2 Peter 1: 5-8 '5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ'.
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
oluminnic:
Like I said, you don't stop giving your all, until you breathe your last.
The man, in question, came to Jesus in his self righteousness. Jesus only showed to him that he really had not tried to follow the law from his childhood like he claimed. If his love for God was that rich and he truly believed Jesus could show him the way, then he should be able to leave all and follow him..
In a sense, the man was self-righteous, but I don't agree with those who assume that the man intended it so.

Obviously, the man was not like the Pharisees, for he seemed to have done some things right. Only that the one last thing left for him to do, he found too hard to stomach. undecided
Re: Easy (but potent) souls winning method by Mysteriousworld: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol... please do not tell me that you think there is indeed a pyramid scheme for soul winning as described to you all by your so-called Pastors.

Have you not even figured it out by now that that whole soul winning scheme is designed to help grow the kingdom of your pastors /GOs/ Bishops /Apostles /Priests /Popes/ MOGs/ Primates etc. It has nothing to do with God at all.

Jesus said that you should preach, but He never said you will get any reward for preaching. No. The only reward you get is for obedience of His commandments.
Heaven does not belong to "soul winners". NO! Heaven belongs to those who become like children...those who serve the poor and needy..those are the ones who do works of righteousness that Jesus said will enter His Kingdom.

Wow! Thanks alot for this, got the answer i was looking for.

(1) (Reply)

I Regain My Sanity When I Stopped Going To Church / Hilarious Video Of Church Members Whipping Satan With Canes Goes Viral / Independence Day Prayer For Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.