Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) (6737 Views)

Civil Societies’ Protest Against Hardship In Benin City (Photos) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
We have a working Governor!

His excellency Gov. Nyesom Wike!

He is keeping the city clean! Adding more development to the city like his predecessors!

Port Harcourt City is very very peaceful than before!

Are you an investor? What are you waiting for? Port harcourt city is open for you!

God bless Rivers state, Niger delta and Nigeria!

Gradually we will get there! Always vote wisely!

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
More!

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Meanwhile obaseki supporters are celebrating renovation of Secretariat as his biggest achievements.. chai

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
More!

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Saying gov Wike, were there Governors before him?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
More

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
O boy see flyovers see interchange, those idiots that don't live in Edo state but want obaseki to win, it shall never be well with you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by IkwerrePikin: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
More!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by omenka(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Beautiful. This is what Wike was trying to protect from those hairy chested, yam legged, criminals he said are responsible for all the crimes in the state.

Anybody who finds my comment repulsive should direct their anger at Wike. Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rivers is south south same as edo state. We are one and so no wasterners should come and try to divide us

15 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by PowerOfLove: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Portharcourt always representing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
HMMMMMMMMM

MUST TOU INCLUDE A PICTURE OF AN INTERCHANGE FROM KANO.

YES PANSHEKARA

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Goldp5988(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
The brain wike used was continuity, it was this 2nd tenure he awarded few fly over, he try shall.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Brandstudio01: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Op all these media development, there is God Oooo

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Chris6music: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pls clap for him

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
I've seen pictures of Kano and Akwa Ibom there.
OP be careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Seetto: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Why posting the pictures of Kano, akwa ibom and some unknown cities...

Op nawah for you oo
Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Arrewa: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Op why posting picture of Kano??

Even Abuja is there... Op fear God

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by seanfer(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
OP are you sure all this pictures are from Port Harcourt?
Because I’m seeing some of these for the first time in my 6 years in Port Harcourt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by MrWondah(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMMM
MUST TOU INCLUDE A PICTURE OF AN INTERCHANGE FROM KANO.
YES PANSHEKARA
Where is the picture?
Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by nzube89(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
seanfer:
OP are you sure all this pictures are from Port Harcourt?
Because I’m seeing some of these for the first time in my 6 years in Port Harcourt.
Lol
Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Beautiful. This is what Wike was trying to protect from those hairy chested, yam legged, criminals he said are responsible for all the crimes in the state.

Anybody who finds my comment repulsive should direct their anger at Wike. Thank you.
ur benue is the pit toilet of middle belt
continue to run away from reality

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by omenka(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Amarabae:

ur benue is the pit toilet of middle belt
continue to run away from reality
Have I said it isn't? Of course I know it is, that is why I wouldn't brag about it. Unlike some Aba slum dwellers who would want the world to believe Aba is Monaco.

Nevertheless, it doesn't negate the fact Wike said what he said.

You have come into my mentions uninvited, if I respond to you now, you'd run to the mods wailing. Avoid me o.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by sageb: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mr. Project is working
Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very good
Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Have I said it isn't? Of course I know it is, that is why I wouldn't brag about it. Unlike some Aba slum dwellers who would want the world to believe Aba is Monaco.

Nevertheless, it doesn't negate the fact Wike said what he said.

You have come into my mentions uninvited, if I respond to you now, you'd run to the mods wailing. Avoid me o.
Clown, how long shall you continue disgracing your existence here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Oghenerobo2002(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
I've been in pH for almost a year and I've not come across any of those roads except for the Woji flyover. Please add the locations so that I can see for myself

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Meanwhile obaseki supporters are celebrating renovation of Secretariat as his biggest achievements.. chai
You go cry blood soon. Old man dey wail like small pikin... Cry cry baby you want to see Iyamu shame angry

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by ArticleBeast: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Saying gov Wike, were there Governors before him?
You heard Wike, you suddenly turn Historian...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by bookson(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Blame Godfatherism instead. Him in PDP now will reset his brain automatically. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Gov. Wike Development Of Port Harcourt City (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
bookson:
Blame Godfatherism instead. Him in PDP now will reset his brain automatically. Thank you
PDP ruling Edo state?? God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: I’ll Declare Presidential Ambition Before End Of March / LASEPA Shuts Premises In Orile Iganmu & Surulere For Noise Pollution / P.d.p Senate PrImaries Winners And Losers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.