Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,016 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video (77673 Views)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by chelsea1116(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2020
peacemara54:

You are confused & I think you should first understand yourself and try also to understand, what reset your right thinking and clouded your conscience ;of moral and value, to a demented state of calling an evil, right and laughing at what grieved the hearts of true men made in Gods image.

At first, you are on the right path hating that evil thing but all of a sudden, you got infected with a terrible virus that ; makes you think; a man who decided to change his image to that of a woman, going about with surgeries of all kind, degrading moral and teaching coming generation an evil call gay, can have a pure heart than you who hasn't venture into his own kind of abomination.

He's on a path of destruction. And his judgement lingers not. God, the most high, destroy sodom and gomorrah. Making them an example to ungodly living and the eternal punishment that follows.

Brobrisky is sodomy and it's a prayer ; if he fails to repent and give his life to Jesus, before he had disciples, God should take him out.

Do you fornicate? Do u have any sin attached to urslf? If ur answer is Yes den dont judge.

He who is without no sin should throw the first stone..can u throw the first stone?

The best thing i'm workin in my life is tryin to stop judging and throwin the first stone.

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by osazuwa23: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2020
see as this dullrisky is holding the dress to pretend to be pregant
empete2k5:
Nigerian man cross dresser Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky in his optimised sensation, claims being 2 weeks pregnant....

He later shared a video of him dancing with baby bump. The video is currently trending on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DjxwADgO9w

https://www.instagram.com/p/CClkHe8DvEx/?hl=en
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by osazuwa23: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Richard Uzuh Felix Okpoh Nnamdi Benson nnamdi cownu Chukwudi Dumee Onuamadike the richest criminals in the kidnapping business in Nigeria all of them from the same tribe Igbo.
nick50:
Bobrisky, woodberry, hush puppi,bisi Alimi ...the list goes on.. All of them from d same tribe.. Afonjas
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2020
2 weeks pregnancy dey like that?
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Skmoda360(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2020
dapsoneh:
Many are mad but few roam the street
2weeks pregnancy like fibroid �.. Dindinrin, even if u want crowd, u lie with sense
I look the thing I shake head 100times and agama lizard is begging me to stop.....2 weeks abi kilo fi wape gan....is he/she mad?
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2020
THIS bastard should be stopped lol
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by habsydiamond(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2020
two weeks tummy like that of an eight month pregnant woman... he/she/they no sabi lie ooo. yeye shemalee individual undecided undecided
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by degab148(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2020
If he/she is already heavy @ 2 weeks then his/her 8 months is in trouble... But didn't u attend ur father's birthday last month with flat tommy and looking like a man u are, then suddenly u're already heavy today claiming 2 weeks gone..... U can try to deceive me but i will never deceive myself.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Agendanwamama: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Next week now we I'll hear him saying he has miscarriage...
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by vhuqnl(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I dey shame for this niggarrr called bobrisky.. belle nor dey shoot out for just two weeks pregnancy

Funny enough. Na gay format this guy take dey huzzle for Grindr
Him go ask any of he friends for overseas probably all those Arab countries like oman, Bahrain and Kuwait make them help am logging

Immediately them logging for am then he profile and online details for Grindr go dey show overseas whereas he dey Nigeria.. then those Arab gay men go dey add am
Only my real niggarrrs here on Nairaland Will understand
Una don spoil Grindr for we wey dem make d app for.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2020
lolzzzz....c ds animal...a disgrace to mankind
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by infogeneral: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2020
Attention seeker! You don't have baby bump at 2 weeks not even at 2 months.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by dapsoneh: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2020
Skmoda360:

I look the thing I shake head 100times and agama lizard is begging me to stop.....2 weeks abi kilo fi wape gan....is he/she mad?
lol
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by JastSiryin(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2020
azadus18:
diz 1 get mental problem oo
Like seriously man, shit ain't even funny anymore. Dude is nuts

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by dapsoneh: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Skmoda360:

lol even if its two months(8weeks), u wont have a bump
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by peacemara54(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2020
chelsea1116:

Do you fornicate? Do u have any sin attached to urslf? If ur answer is Yes den dont judge.

He who is without no sin should throw the first stone..can u throw the first stone?

The best thing i'm workin in my life is tryin to stop judging and throwin the first stone.

There is a clear difference between judging and pointing out evil. When a criminal is taken to court, even before the judge, pass his sentence; the culprit sins or offense will first be pointed at.

In an attempt to cover up sins, people use those words like you did " Dont Judge".

So pointing out the evil and sodomy of that immoral man call brobrisky is not judging but when an evil is pointed at; people are aware of it, its daminating consequences and as a result, run from such. He also will be a shamed of himself and turn from his evil ways.

Yes! I dont fornicate and that's what Jesus do in the life of a sinner. He saves you from sin, purge you and give the power to live above sin.not only fornication but all sins.

I know you may have been captivated with that heavy bondage of immorality, that's why you think everyone does it and no one can be free. But I have a good news for you

There are people who are free from fornication and adultery. They are not bound with the bondage because Jesus has set them free. No sin in their life. Jesus has washed them from sin and gave them, a victorious life.

Am one of them. You too can be free. It's not by power nor by keeping laws and moral but by Jesus blood. When you come to him with your load of sins, confess and believe in his atonement, you will experience salvation and become a new man.

You can be free. Dont stay in bondage. Jesus paid the price on the cross. Only if you are willing to come to Jesus
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2020
masterflowx:
Inside life!
How anyone could dedicate his entire life to tomfoolery still beat my imagination.
...And he is making his billions out of it. You see?
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by BOBKIDDA(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mercy O LORD ! We Plead for Mercy!

This is Abomination and Wickedness..

Brobrisky if not tamed, Could attract a strange Disater in the Land..

This is not something to laugh about!

These are not times to Celebrate Abominations..

With the events hitting the Earth, we should be very careful with what we celebrate and allow!

These Abominations and Wickedness carries their Repercussions... both on the land and on the people..

These evil should be condemned!
you do worse calm down . you're not God .do not speak for God please thank you
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by masterflowx(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Angel246:
...And he is making his billions out of it. You see?

Billions?

Use your brain na...

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Brunicekid(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2020
azadus18:
diz 1 get mental problem oo
God will deliver her.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by azadus18: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Brunicekid:
God will deliver her.
Abeg abeg
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2020
this Guy get Mental Problem o. Aje

How it work:

1. Search for the products you want to buy on 1688
read the description Seller review, and Terms

2. Copy the link and send to me on whatsapp

3. I will send you the quotation within 5 minute

4.you confirm and send money while I pay your suppliers In yuan

5.sellers deliver to the China warehouse or shipping company address you provided

6.we ship to Nigeria after consolidating and received all Goods.

7.if buying yourself Contact us for address.

Dm or whatsapp: https:///2347081997275

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Danielmegg(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2020
Millennialaku:
two weeks and belle don protrude like that ...shim is obviously trolling

shim just wants to trend
cheesy
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by IDEH42(f): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2020
grin two weeks indeed
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Dabliss02(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Dis guy don get mental disorder ooo.... Surgery don finish ur life nawa ooo
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by DaRuud(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

empete2k5:
Nigerian man cross dresser Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky in his optimised sensation, claims being 2 weeks pregnant....

He later shared a video of him dancing with baby bump. The video is currently trending on social media.

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by cugardmalino: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2020
empete2k5:

Big goat! 2wks gone with this kind of belle. Last month he was at his fathers birthday with no breast

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by PK2: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
U have maddddddtttttttt finally ........
empete2k5:

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Stanfeelings: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mercy O LORD ! We Plead for Mercy!

This is Abomination and Wickedness..

Brobrisky if not tamed, Could attract a strange Disater in the Land..

This is not something to laugh about!

These are not times to Celebrate Abominations..

With the events hitting the Earth, we should be very careful with what we celebrate and allow!

These Abominations and Wickedness carries their Repercussions... both on the land and on the people..

These evil should be condemned!
guy calm down....all these prayers for that guy head? abeg he isnt our problem and cant bring any calamity...u suppose know say he is a clown...2 weeks gone with baby bump? who does that? he is just seeking for relevance. pray...d way our leaders d do worse pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.