Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Heart Broken Daddy: What I Discovered In My Daughter's Room Nearly Made Mad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken Daddy: What I Discovered In My Daughter's Room Nearly Made Mad. (1165 Views)

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken Daddy: What I Discovered In My Daughter's Room Nearly Made Mad. by celebritiescrew: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Heart broken daddy, see what I discovered in my daughter's room. A narrative story a father who discovered the type of online business her beautiful 18 years old daughter told him she was doing.
Mr uche is an indigenous man from Enugu, he lost his job few years ago.

And he is married with one beautiful child Nkechi. Nkechi is his only surviving daughter.

The wife ogechi is a petti trader who sales onion, tomatoes and some other vegetables in a small market called meyor market in enugu in achara.

Nkechi just got admission into the university of uyo( uniuyo).

She is a very calm and resourceful girl, and she is just 18 years of age.

Before nkechi gained admission into the university to study mass communication, she was into some online business, according to her. she was always pressing her mobile phone both night and day.
Continue Reading the story by clicking the link below....
https://ibeautyblog.com.ng/2020/07/13/heart-broken-daddy/

Re: Heart Broken Daddy: What I Discovered In My Daughter's Room Nearly Made Mad. by celebritiescrew: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Continuation of chapter 2..
Finally, it was Nkechi's holiday period, it was time for her to come home and spend the holiday with her parents Mr uche and the wife ogechi.

They couldn't wait to see their lovely daughter Nkechi because they all miss her.

Nkechi called her parents and informed them that she will be arriving on Sunday evening.

On that very day of nkechi arrival, they were all waiting to welcome their daughter back home happily.

She finally came and they spent the whole night talking about her school.

The next day she told her parents that she want to continue with her online job and she wouldn't want to be disturbed, her parents all accepted to her decision, since money comes in from the the online business that she does, NO WAHALA.
As an original Igbo man will say" Nna, if money no deh involved bia, nwanne forget it o "
TO CONTINUE READING CLICK LINK..

Re: Heart Broken Daddy: What I Discovered In My Daughter's Room Nearly Made Mad. by celebritiescrew: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
CONTINUATION OF HEART BROKEN DADDY STORY CHAPTER 3

He saw his daughter Nkechi standing Nak*d in front of her laptop speaking to  confused white man, Nkechi was shocked and immediately she rushed to look for clothes to cover her body.
Click Link below to continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

The best romance story ever on Nairaland / 30k Sexual Joke Competition - Ends 11-09-2020 / Help!...Can I Survive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.