Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture (4272 Views)

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) / Funny Toheeb Recreates Ifu Ennada Pineapple Head Swag - Picture / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by Simplyneeh: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]We all know that our famous young Nollywood actress Regina Daniels delivered a bouncing baby boy recently. Not too long ago she shared some cute baby bump photos on her Instagram, and these photos have caused so many reactions and shares on social media.
(Regina Daniels)

We all know of funny Toheeb, the guy that loves mimicking celebrities and creating his own version of them, he did this same thing to Regina Daniels recently and it looks really hilarious. See the photo he posted.
But not too long ago, Regina Daniels has shared that same photo on her Instagram page with this caption;

"Oh toheeb...... what did you eat" �������

See the photo below and some reactions in the comment section.

Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
About the pregnancy am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very speechless angry

1 Like

Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by Muna4real(f): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
About the pregnancy am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very speechless angry

Why are you speechless?
Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by Haywhymido(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
On nairaland, this girl has taken over from tonto dike

1 Like

Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by squash47(m): 4:34am On Jul 14, 2020
This tàheeb looks very dirty....which kind guy go dey comfortable in dirty outfits sef...I just tire for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:25am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol.....Aboki wan trend grin
Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by Fabolousibk1(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2020
Regina Daniels *Sighs*
This girl matter still dey amaze me sha but no lele sha ...She already choose her path

Wait ooooooo Did you know

HushPuppi's case may be DISMISSED!

It is now being claimed that the FBI actually violated his civil & legal rights....

My guy hustle ooooo
Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by sunshineV(f): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are u Micheal Jackson?
Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by offset67(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
we no go hia word for this girl matter
Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by phemmyfour: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Displaying big naked tommy on social media is unattractive. Not sure if the boy will be proud of it in the future
Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by LKTJ123(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2020
she should have said toheeb what did u smoke cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by Good1aba: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2020
How did he achieve that protruding stomach, the stomach is so big it got me wondering.

Meanwhile,

I create and sell blogs on demand, the one below is for sale, check it out.

Buy and get free tutorial from me.
www.luckystargist.com.ng
Chat me or call
Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by ArticleBeast: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2020
squash47:
This tàheeb looks very dirty....which kind guy go dey comfortable in dirty outfits sef...I just tire for the guy.
But the money no dey dirty na matter

1 Like

Re: See What Regina Daniel Said To Toheeb After He Mimicked Her Picture by Birdeyeview: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

But the money no dey dirty na matter

I dey tell you guy...
Those guys are cashing out on a lowkey with their creativity which has gotten them so much fame

(1) (Reply)

Fancy Leaked Chats Of How She And Alexx Ekubo Wrote The Instagram Apology Post / 10 Things You Never Knew About Tonto Dike / Boob Cake: Nicki Minaj Celebrated Her Birthday With A Special Cake (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.