Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,354 members, 7,917,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria (27339 Views)

40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Madness!

Wake up fellow tribespeople. We are being deceived.

Will this correct the rape and impregnaton of our girls in Adamawa?

Will this correct the mass kilings of our soldiers barely a week ago?

Let them first renounce ISLAM , the pedophile arabic cult. Then we will know how serious they are. This is a ticking timebomb.
Return to the GODS of your ancestors and chop off their heads!

Our ancestors would just kill these enemies; their every drop of blood, a sacrifice to our spirits

Islam and christianity are weakening our spirits! DON'T BE DECEIVED! angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by benratigan3(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
y na?!
buhari is a bastardized asshole
what about d victims of book haram?
what about d destructions?

OK e too far,what about lost armed forces personnel?

buhari you are a bastardized fowl hole

3 Likes

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by lomprico(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
I don't really know why but this allegiance stuff sounds funny!

that's because they will be recruited into our army
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by DCmonster: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
LMAO! Smoking pile of bullshit from a totally bleeped country. grin
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Oizee(f): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Like seriously? So the innocent people and our fallen heroes just gone like that, no justice that can even make d families they left behind happy? I know it won't bring them back but at least.

2 Likes

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Donvictor2015: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Anyone doing online biz without investment should WhatsApp me on 07030677833... I'm a private school teacher... Hunger wan kill me ooo
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by AlphaStorm: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
h
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Harrykn: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
A wise Nigeria citizen once said "It is finished "
Swear blood and spirits but don't deploy them to this southern part, keep them where they are and let them fight and kill theirsevles(if impossible).

We have other pressing issues to attend to.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by ajailer(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
gurunlocker:
Recruit them in the NA as soon as possible, let the Northern agenda continue cheesy grin grin

seriously, you took the words out of my mouth.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by okpukpu(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wonder shall never end.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by roqrules04(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oat of allegiance kee dem there.. nonsense!
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by abike12(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
a shame...
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by fatymore(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Why now.

Bandit 101

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
Mad oooh.... grin
your meme stinks of racism bro.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iberibeism at its apogee. undecided
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dangerous move by the Federal government. Considering almost everyday killings and atrocities committing by these bokos
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by honest1480(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Useless set of people, from top to the bottom.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by TakingItBack: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Nigeria issue really is bad. And its good that we already know that its ONLY possible to make change if and only if we do it in a group formation. Remember, there is ALWAYS POWER IN NUMBERS.

The question is HOW do we as Nigerians get this change we NEED?
We have a lot of problems which birth more problems making Nigerians find it hard to live in Nigeria.
•Political thuggery,

•Police /SARS brutality (I have been on gun point with the police for at least twice for absolutely no reason).,

•Election rigging,

•Unemployment (imagine jobless Nigerian buying Jobs especially govt jobs as high as 250,000 per slot, that's if you'll even get the job.

•Gross decay of our educational system,

•Mind blowing corruption ( like seriously, in Nigeria -snakes can swallow Billions of Naira, rats can invade a presidential villa and Billions be spent to repel the rats. and its fine for our government to dole out this crazy news knowing that dumb Nigerian will just make jokes about it and calm down, comedy is all we like right?

Worse so, youths don't have jobs in Nigeria and worst is that other countries either deny us entry or restrict Nigerians from employment in their countries. This makes us stuck in odd positions of unemployment, impoverished living, stress etc while our Rulers are killing us in and out.

The list of our wahala is endless and mostly linked to our government (both the voters and the voted for and more especially the clowns that refuse to ever vote).

So the question is still. What or How can the change be achieved?

All of us youths need to come together as one whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, Christian, or traditionalist we have to fight this collective

We should try as much as we can to get students and young professionals involved in this movement. It is our movement, our future, our lives, and our country at stake. We can't be as docile as our parents had been to leave it all to the demons while sitting like lame ducks who'd complain and resort to prayers of "God dey" to wish it out. We are taking action to wrest our country from the stranglehold of the vampires such that our kids born and unborn would be proud of us when they hear or read the history of our patriotism and quiet revolt.

Needless to say , the so called 20 years of democratic dispensation has not only dispensed with the lives and welfare of the Nigerian people, the so called transition is notting but a transition from military dictatorship to civilian authoritarianism. The past 20years have however revealed that the PDP & APC have no fundamental difference other than such difference that exists between an armed robber and 419. both anti-poor parties are like the biblical satan who have only come to steal from the masses , kill them with bullets of poverty , insecurity , inadequate healthcare and finally to wreck destruction on their Future.

The AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS on the other hand is a revolutionary party of vibrant , angry and hungry Nigerian Young people, student, worker artisan and peasants who are frustrated by the anti-poor character of the s yes ten and desire to see a revolution that restructures our economy into summer That serves the needs of millions of Nigerians in place of t yes current arrangement that only services the greed of powerful and corrupt few

If you fail to push him(Omoyele Sowore) to be the change that Nigeria needs, I guarantee you... it will cost you another sixty years.
- Marricke Kofi Gane

To Join the party of the Revolutionary

CALL: 08065693312, 08090510348 , and 08135341363

Follow @aacparty on twitter
Join me on telegram. On this handle. ( takeitbacknow ) send a message. To Join And let me connect you with other vibrant Brothers and sisters.

Let's trend the hashtag #takeitback #aacparty #revolutionnow on twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by bolaayenimo: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Keep deceiving Yourself
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Samfloxin(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Serious government doesn't negotiate with terrorists

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Repentant sha
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
repentant indeed...
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by legitnow: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
NOT EVEN PRISON...

GET IT?

U ELECTED BOKO HARAM IN CHARGE

3 Likes

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Dellorex(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Terrorist swear oath of allegiance, and you think he's serious. I sorry for this kondatry.
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Tumbulum: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
And some people are in the war front fighting the next set of people that will soon be tagged repentant.
If you are in the army and you can abandon that useless war,DM me cos I will buy you beer and I will give a better business connection.
Rubbish people, cursed country and cursed continent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Ashirioluwa: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:
We have a government dat is stupid, mad and useless all at d same time... Politicians swear with d Bible and Quran and still go ahead to lie and loot the nation dey and here we have a govt dat is re integrating terrorists into the same society dey seek to destroy

those r fvcking useless books.

We need to return to the GODS of our ancestors!

2 Likes

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nbote:
We have a government dat is stupid, mad and useless all at d same time... Politicians swear with d Bible and Quran and still go ahead to lie and loot the nation dey and here we have a govt dat is re integrating terrorists into the same society dey seek to destroy
those r fvckung useless books.

We need to return to the GODS of our ancestors!

1 Like

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by seeker121(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
And harmless Sowore was held in captivity for months simply because he called for bloodless revolution.The hypocrisy of this government is second to none.

4 Likes

Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by Astrologyfact: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Every one deserve a second chance
Most of them didn't volunteer to join boko haram

They were forced to join
smiley Damnnnnnn Boss, Isoright......
Bro how far our talk, I want start that stuff today by 2 a.m, Abeg put your contact for your Signature make I start as e" dey hot.....
Here is my WhatsApp contact
+27623013547
Re: 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria by obinna37(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
This country is finished,those soldiers they killed are not human being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UN Appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli Into New Positions / "Gentle As A Dove"- Osinbajo Celebrates Wife Dolapo Osinbajo On Her Birthday / We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.