Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Make Money With Baxi Mobile App [for Free]. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Baxi Mobile App [for Free]. (1141 Views)

Start A Profitable Business With Baxi POS / EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME WITH BAXI POS / Become A Mobile Banking Agent With Baxi Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Baxi Mobile App [for Free]. by Mperfect(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Referring pays well on baxi mobile app. Share your referral code with friends & family and earn a bonus of #400 for each sign up with BVN. You also earn rewards for life when the people you refer pay bills using the app. The more you refer the more you earn. Stay active to continue earning. Please use my referral code to sign up. Here is my referral code " 00010633 ". You can also earn some cash back when you recharge on the app. You can also apply for loan on the app. How to start? # search for "baxi mobile" on playstore. # open the app, choose whether to open with BVN or not. # apply referral code. Please use mine to sign up. My referral code is " 00010633 ". # Then fill your personal details. # verify your phone number. After successful registration, then login. That's all. Please use my referral code " 00010633 ". Thanks
Re: Make Money With Baxi Mobile App [for Free]. by Mperfect(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Mperfect:
Referring pays well on baxi mobile app. Share your referral code with friends & family and earn a bonus of #400 for each sign up with BVN. You also earn rewards for life when the people you refer pay bills using the app. The more you refer the more you earn. Stay active to continue earning. Please use my referral code to sign up. Here is my referral code " 00010633 ". You can also earn some cash back when you recharge on the app. You can also apply for loan on the app. How to start? # search for "baxi mobile" on playstore. # open the app, choose whether to open with BVN or not. # apply referral code. Please use mine to sign up. My referral code is " 00010633 ". # Then fill your personal details. # verify your phone number. After successful registration, then login. That's all. Please use my referral code " 00010633 ". Thanks
Re: Make Money With Baxi Mobile App [for Free]. by Adek65: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Do they really paying #400 for referral and have you been able to withdraw it cos when I registered they gave me #100 reward but i can't use it to buy ordinary airtime.
Re: Make Money With Baxi Mobile App [for Free]. by Mperfect(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2020
try it

(1) (Reply)

FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro / 2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.