Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos (43737 Views)

Nerita Ezenwa Unveils Her NGO 'Nery Developmental Initiative' To Mark Birthday / Sophia Momodu Releases Hot New Photos / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Davidganna10: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Omo see face!

1 Like

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Coldie(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
V
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by yemmight(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Omo see fresh laps.
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by joshjc(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hypo queen

1 Like

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by judetov2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
to lick her pussy the hungry me
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by dinoplus: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Audio heat. Thought I'll see 'em flames.. undecided
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Bukden16(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
see as her mouth take wide like swimming pool.
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Davidganna10: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
judetov2:
to lick her pussy the hungry me
what!!!!!! disgusting

1 Like

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
alex and yeye pageants
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by jidxin(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
ugly
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by angelina08(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
One of the many reasons I admire brown skin girls.... Their skin is fadeless.

No disrespect to the "Queen" but all these Saclux Emulsion Paint she applied on her face would have been better utilized by those interior painters at Kiki Osibande N800million residence.
grin grin grin
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Strangebuttrue(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Afonja Muslims should swear allegiance to Amadioha before they comment on this thread undecided

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by nkiliuzo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
see as she's fair, looks abnormal to me. black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anyone who has seen the 'hot photos' should holler at me... I searched and scrolled high and low, and saw no such thing... Only saw some over edited ordinary pishures.

1 Like

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by SarkinFada(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
gentlestdude:
This guy always posting all these high class runs girls here like we care, we know how those good for nothing politicians and their useless-for-the-country sons are fücking them in those Abuja posh hotels so stop all these display of foolishness

bad man u know everything

1 Like

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by efemena5050(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
illitrate:
I no dey take eye see yellow toto with black black bearbear on it
blue green pig
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Kindledlight(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
Arresting photos?

Are these the photos used to Arrest Magu

Alex my guy. Find one girl give me na. [b]Make we do lockdown together
[/b]

Engineer Engineer u still dey lockdown? I hail u ooo
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by BrutalLafamilia: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy
kiddkash:
alex and hot models

abeg give me their number make I chat them up
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Albatross1: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fair no big deal,With gutter to piss in by the so-called big shots for a prize .
She should enjoy while it last,imagine her taking nude pictures to advertise her bleached body for more patronage.
Ashawo nor be work oo!
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by HarunaWest(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
See as she apply dulux for the face... Nawa ooo. With Big fat lips like it was injected,... How was she elected??
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:

No disrespect to the "Queen" but all these Saclux Emulsion Paint she applied on her face would have been better utilized by those interior painters at Kiki Osibande N800million residence.

you forgot to mention the ugly mop on all these women's head...
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by ThatFairGuy: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Alexreports, all these fake fake queen never do you?
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Confirmedzombie: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Very ugly broke and frustrated olisho.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
efemena5050:
blue green pig

Una nofit comment without insulting someone, u get toto?
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by cray91(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
i tell you! the way i hate these girls with make up ehn, i'd rather die single than dealing with them
JidennaJason:

Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by efemena5050(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
illitrate:

Una nofit comment without insulting someone, u get toto?
continuation of the absurdity .
may GOD HEAL UR SENSE
Re: Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos by Inerepamo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
where is the hot in the picture I Yam not understanding o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Timaya, 2Baba, Skales & Sound Sultan Hang Out At Quilox Club / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. / Tonto Dike Sends Birthday Wishes To Her Ex Boyfriend - Fans React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.