Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,996 members, 7,880,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? (3592 Views)

She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Blazay(m): 3:25am On Feb 17, 2011
Question for the 'naive'. grin

Sorry, you do not have a choice. Once you are in. . .you are in!
Unless you are a 'chronic' divorcee, and you have many to compare with and choose from.
So, how can you tell the difference without 'hoeing' around and marrying all your other options? wink

I would not even think of marriage.
Be it with my wife or any other woman.
Very boring.
But stuck in it and forced to enjoy it, knowing that the world if full of religious divorcees(a most miserable option).  grin

Remaining single for life is FAR better than getting married and becoming a miserable divorcee. The ultimate failure. wink

Once married, you have no choice but to remain there. Divorce by man or God(widow/erhood) is like amputation.

I deserve a medal. cool
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by fstranger3(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^^

Blazay is back!

Whatz up brother?
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Blazay(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2011
^^^
Doing super. . . .and getting fatter and fatter.

S'up sis? See you are still one of the 'f-strangers' huh?

Just breezing in and out. . . .till the ugly, 'barren', UNMARRIED, cyber spirits(weetchez and beetchez) plaguing NL rear their ugly heads again. wink

Time for my 5 O'clock wax job before I go to work.

Mama "Z" is waiting and ready.

Later partner. wink
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by fstranger3(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2011
Blazay:

^^^
Doing super. . . .and getting fatter and fatter.

S'up sis? See you are still one of the 'f-strangers' huh?

Just breezing in and out. . . .till the ugly, 'barren', cyber spirits plaguing  NL rear their ugly heads again. wink

I cant see

I am a lil disappointed; Z's facial feature isnt all thats cracked up to be. She could make use of a lil Plastic surgery. No wonder you are not happy
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Blazay(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2011
fstranger3:

I cant see

I am a lil disappointed; Z's facial feature isnt all thats cracked up to be. She could make use of a lil Plastic surgery. No wonder you are not happy

That's ok too.
She's still mine.
The best too.
!Get Yours! kiss

Better than being stuck with the misery of 'singledom'. grin
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2011
Blazay:

I would not even think of marriage.
Be it my wife or any other woman.
Very boring.
But stuck in it and forced to enjoy it knowing that the world if full of religious divorcees.  grin

I deserve a medal. cool
Sweeeetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Missed u a whole lot.Kisses and cuddles from our newest lil' red-head.
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Blazay(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2011
ifyalways:

Sweeeetheart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Missed u a whole lot.Kisses and cuddles from our newest lil' red-head.

Awwwwwwwwwww. . . . kiss
*hugs*

Now, don't get the bad belle and jelosi peeps more bilious and rancorous now. grin
Re: If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? by Nelson6(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
abeg make una dey throw some love and kisses my way

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons / Ladies: Can A Normal Woman Experience This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.