Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,710 members, 7,875,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Delta State Governor, Wife And Daughter Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Delta State Governor, Wife And Daughter Tests Negative For Coronavirus (260 Views)

Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) / Seyi Law, His Wife And Daughter In A Swimming Pool (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Governor, Wife And Daughter Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Chioma1567: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2020
Governor of Dela state, Ifeanyi Okowa, his wife Edith, and one of their daughters who initially tested positive for COVID-19 have fully recovered and tested positive.

The governor disclosed the news on his social media handle, July 14.

He wrote,

''My wife, my daughter and I have tested negative for COVID 19, along with other members of the family. We give God all praise and wish to appreciate all who have interceded for us in prayers.

I appeal to all residing in Delta to obey all instructions/ regulations in our collective fight to stop the transmission of the virus. God bless you all."

https://duchesscc..com/2020/07/governor-of-delta-state-wife-and.html?m=1

Re: Delta State Governor, Wife And Daughter Tests Negative For Coronavirus by clintz(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2020
Bunch of lies. If this Is a common man on the street who tested positive for Corona virus, they will stay longer than expected in isolation centre.

(1) (Reply)

The First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot In Nigeria Has Died At 23 / Get All Your Old Nigerian Classic Songs Sent To You On Whatsapp For A Token / Megan Thee Stallion Speaks Out After Getting Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.