Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,170 members, 7,913,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! (1758 Views)

What Masturbation Can Cause You In Life / Am Finished: See What Masturbation Caused Me. (picture) / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Westernlove: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2020
This Is what Masturbation, Celibacy & Avoiding Shiiithole Leeches has brought to me In this beautiful wonderful month.
This Is my routine
I pray to God morning and night before I turn In for the night, Go to work, Deliver Jobs done to my wonderful rich client, I relate with ladies but the ones of higher caliber who gives me Jobs of bumper pay, I Visit Serene and Cool places to flex and spoil myself whenever I feel like. My bosses praise me at work all the time for my excellent and Vibrant performance and focus. Everyone has been telling me lately I look more fresher. Most people have been telling me lately I love to smile a lot and It always looks good on me. My younger sister even asked me which Cream am I using before I left for work this morning. I've been receiving favours here and there. You typical Shiiithole religious peeps experiencing badluck and all sort of ailments when you masturbates, You have other numerous serious health condition, spiritual problems and spell casted on either you or your family or through fornication which you are yet to discover and you will all come on here to rope It on masturbation lol. I wish I could help Nigerian Males and tutor them on how they can get out of their miserable and poverty Infested lives but unfortunately most of you people are too foolish and backward In reasoning........That's $100k my recent harvest blessing from Almighty God......Thank you Almighty God for everything!!!

6 Likes

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Westernlove: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2020
If you like do semen retention for 366days make you know dey prayerful, get links, great Information and attributes of how to draw success energies to yourself. You go wretched more than church rat. My only advice for you gullible Ignorant Is to steer clear of fornication......The religious entities and Nigerian Government will do everything and send people to keep brainwashing you so most of you will keep on breeding like fooools and stay In poverty forever.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Silasloaded(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Westernlove:
If you like do semen retention for 366days make you know dey prayerful, get links, great Information and attributes of how to draw success energies to yourself. You go wretched more than church rat. My only advice for you gullible Ignorant Is to steer clear of fornication......The religious entities and Nigerian Government will do everything and send people to keep brainwashing you so most of you will keep on breeding like fooools and stay In poverty forever.
Goodday bro no vex how i go take dey successful and make tthis money like you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by gnykelly(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
if masturbation works for you. be at peace with yourself.

if others chose to retain their sperm without having sex or masturbating. so be it

everyone should be able to bear the consequences of their actions inaction or mid action.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Westernlove: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Silasloaded:
Goodday bro no vex how i go take dey successful and make tthis money like you.

Be prayerful, Get links, Meet Important & Positive People, Great Information and Attributes of how to draw success energies to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Algorithimz: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
The current evel of ignorance and poverty in nigeria as you have potrayed in your post is very disturbing and alarming. So many peoples brain have been crippled with brainwash and fallacies.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
This thread is an evidence that masturbation causes serious mental illness. angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
With the small touch light nokia and the parcel, I can only confirm you are a member of the NSA (nigerian scammers Association) which does not infuriate the devil since its also one of his branches u working in.
Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Algorithimz: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Westernlove: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! by Westernlove: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Teaches Hucker How To Fvck With Cucumber In Lagos [watch Video] / Why Are Girls Doing This? / Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.