Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,048 members, 7,963,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:17 AM

”I Dey Hear Word, No Oh I Get Wahala” – Mercy Johnson Says As She Shares Playful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Dey Hear Word, No Oh I Get Wahala” – Mercy Johnson Says As She Shares Playful (555 Views)

‘I Told Him He Will Miss My Wahala’ – Mercy Johnson Mocks Her Husband / "I No Get Wahala" - Tiwa Savage Stuns In New Photos / Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Dey Hear Word, No Oh I Get Wahala” – Mercy Johnson Says As She Shares Playful by Millionaireme: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Popular Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie has recently taken to her Instagram page to reveal her jovial side which has endeared so many fans and she is not keen on changing that aspect of herself.

Videos seen online of her and her family shows that wherever she is, there’s nothing like a dull moment as she’s adorable.

She shared video of herself with her husband on her Instagram page and she was seen displaying her playful-yet-troubling character on the gentleman.

Sharing the video, she wrote ;

I dey hear word? No oooo��� @princeodiokojie don tire for my wahala1����

P/S that our hair cut went well oooo….

Happy New Week everyone, may it be filled with smiles and laughter and many wins

Watch video below;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-dey-hear-word-no-oh-i-get-wahala-mercy-johnson-says-as-she-shares-playful-video-with-husband/

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy Cries Out As She Reveals What Her Father Told Her Before Coming For BBN / Tiwa Savage’s Ex-husband Finds Love Again / Toyin Abraham Celebrate Her Birthday In Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.