Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Restriction On My Bank Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Restriction On My Bank Account (3169 Views)

Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Toma2: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you confuse?
Confused Kwa...
Must U go every thread for them to contact you?? U dey find who to scam

2 Likes

Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
You should have asked for a National I.D before transacting the best you can do now is to go to the police give them the number that called you, they would track the number but if the guy use another sim imei would be tracked.
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toma2:

Confused Kwa...
Must U go every thread for them to contact you?? U dey find who to scam

Have I scam you before? If yes, show me the screenshot and if No, I can sue you for damages
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Toma2: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Have I scam you before? If yes, show me the screenshot and if No, I can sue you for damages
Sue me nah
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
My question is what are the terms and conditions of service for being the bank's agent?

Issues like this are bound to happen once you are a bank P.O .S or an MTN momo agent.

That money was fraudulent cash no doubt. And you are well aware that this can happen in your line of business. Did you take necessary precaution or where you carried away by the monetary benefits.

It there any insurance policy or contingency plan securing your business in the event of your running into a murky water as in this instant case?

Secondly, is there a cap in your daily transactions? Did you exceed that cap?

Your case is similar to a client who had his business account frozen. Some guys came into his shop, bought electronics worth over 450k and paid with a stolen ATM card.

Speak you with your lawyer or PM us, let us take a look at your documentations with the bank.There might be a sliver bullet for you.

Sorry you are passing through this at this critical point in time.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toma2:

Sue me nah

I'm The Founder Of , So Bro, Learn How To Talk to professional Blogger's.
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Toma2: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

I'm The Founder Of , So Bro, Learn How To Talk to professional Blogger's.
Na your own be that ooo
Shey I come Ur blog ni. Carry your cover go one side
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toma2:

Na your own be that ooo
Shey I come Ur blog ni. Carry your cover go one side

Bro, you use to see most of my post On Nairaland homepage
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Toma2: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Bro, you use to see most of my post On Nairaland homepage
I no see anything.. why should they contact you privately undecided
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by meezynetwork(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Terver90:

That was an error sir, noted
As an agent, did they not teach you not to take transfers to your account? That's the first red flag. You should only use your pos terminal and always document your transactions by taking their names through a valid id and their number. You cause it your self.

1 Like

Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Toma2:

I no see anything.. why should they contact you privately undecided

How does it affect you bro? If they continue to contact me
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Toma2: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

How does it affect you bro? If they continue to contact me
No one will contact you....
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by naijadefender: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2020
You were a victim of fraudsters and you might have to pay the N430k before your account is unfrozen. Firstly, you were greedy to have accepted such a transfer into your account, as a business person you should have limit to transactions you can allow into your account. Secondly, you even went out of your way to please the. Customer because of 3k you were promised. Thirdly, you involved your friend and now his account is frozen also.

Now to the scam and this is my suspicion. What the fraudsters did basically was to transfer the N430k into your business account and after you assisted them in withdrawing the cash. They went to court to seek an injunction possibly with an excuse of errorneous transfer to block your account or any other account the money has moved into and reverse same to their account meaning they have N860 in their kitty, sounds like money doubling huh!! What you need to do now is to report the case to CBN with the letter you said the fraudster signed and maybe they can assist you.

Dont forget all your accounts are linked to your BVN. Once your BVN is watchlisted then you will not have access to the account until the matter is resolved.

1 Like

Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Terver90: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you all very much, I wish I never permitted such a transaction, it feels so painful as a major aspect of my life is affected by this issue, I have learnt in a very hard way, extremely hard. After this particular experience, not long ago a similar attempt was made, but this time around by a young man whom I secretly snapped, not knowing that he kidnapped somebody's son from school he came to my p.o.s place I wasn't around, my wife gave him the account number meanwhile he was communicating with the police whom he thought were the parents of the boy, they kept delaying the payment until 2 days later, a call came saying that the money will be transferred to my account, I permitted but later on I changed my mind I told them to wait till Monday because I don't do business on Sundays. Then later on the call came again that let him open up to me, he is a police officer, that I should disclose my location, I asked him to come to police station near my house and call me, so he asked if I can go to the headquarters, I happily went, reaching there, I brought out the picture and they brought the boy from police cell, he denied ever meeting me and my wife, after showing him his own picture, he was still denying, the police commended me, I was asked to leave, after some days, I was invited to area commander office, they just thanked me and that was all. All these people trying very hard to paint me black here, I am not a criminal and if you are one know that progress and development can be better achieved without crime, despite my suffering from poverty before I commence business, I never committed crime, is it now that my life is a little better that I will commit crime? you can't change the fact that I am not a criminal and by GOD'S grace, till I die, I will never be. You think I would have permitted the transaction if suspected the transaction? Some of you insinuating that I should pay back, how can I pay what I didn't pay, honestly the restrictions of funds in my account alone is too much of troubles, or is it my money that I spent I trying to get a legal solution, or the many times I have to close my business and go after this problem or the emotional instability. You have no idea how I have suffered because of this issue and I am still suffering it. Please use this avenue to sensitise other good business people out there and save them from similar experiences. I strongly believe that GOD is a GOD of Justice and by his grace this trial shall be over one day in JESUS name amen.
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by princesspeju(f): 9:53pm On May 02, 2021
Hello Trevor 90,

I hope you have recovered from the incident. Something similar occurred with me recently and I would like to know what steps I should take and also hear your side of the story. Please reach out to me via adepeju.adenuga@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Restriction On My Bank Account by Toma2: 12:09am On May 03, 2021
princesspeju:
Hello Trevor 90,

I hope you have recovered from the incident. Something similar occurred with me recently and I would like to know what steps I should take and also hear your side of the story. Please reach out to me via adepeju.adenuga@gmail.com. Thank you.
Create a thread for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Unmasks Gang That Killed Pregnant Woman, Her Four Kids, Others / Blackaxe Cultist Cut His Hand Because He Did Their Handshake VIDEO / Just In: Bandits Massacre 20 Police Men, Set Their Bodies Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.