Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,141 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT (1267 Views)

Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult - BEWARE!!!!!!! / Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult / ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT by Openatyn(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
INTERVIEW INVITATION

victoria ogundare
to me

Dear Applicant,

Following the application you submitted to one of our agents and after thorough processing.

We have currently reviewed your resume & you are invited to have an INTERVIEW with the HR Team which is an Entrepreneurial Role.

POSITION: "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE"

Date: Friday 17th, July, 2020.
Venue: 150b, Oba Ogunji Rd, Opposite NPC filling station, Ifako Agege Pencinema, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am

FILE NO: 001

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

You will be working from home 50-70% of the time.
You will be coming to the office thrice in a week.
Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note: This invite is for Lagos residents only. Applicants must wear a nose mask, come with your updated CV and a printed copy of this invitation.

Kindly confirm your availability.

COMPANY’S DETAILS: ELYTE CONSULT
Mon-Sat; 9AM-5PM
www.elytetc.com
Re: Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT by oladele10: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fake
Re: Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT by dxdiag(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
oladele10:
Fake
Na dem This guys ve over 20 names coming from the same address

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Grant 2021 / Vacancy!!! Male Help Needed Urgently... 30k Salary With Feeding And Accommodatio / Please Someone Should Help Me Oh I'm Losing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.