Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,950 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Re: Yorubas Are The Glue Holding Nigeria Together. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Yorubas Are The Glue Holding Nigeria Together. (195 Views)

Peter Obi: Bad Leadership Holding Nigeria Down, Not 1999 Constitution / Keeping Nigeria Together And The Media’s Dilemma - Fredrick Nwabufo / Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Yorubas Are The Glue Holding Nigeria Together. by ODI444(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
There is a time in someone’s life that all you must do is tell the truth because it won’t make you less a person, rather it will make dwell in peace.
Elder Olu Falae disappointed me by saying Yorubas are the glue holding Nigeria together.
I respect elders in general and Olu Falae in particular but I won’t waste any second in bringing an elder to a place of knowledge.
The only glue holding Nigeria together are found in the nine states Niger Delta.
These states are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.
Every other considerations are based on primordial sentiments and don’t hold water.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Re: Yorubas Are The Glue Holding Nigeria Together. by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2020

(1)

Okonjo-iweala, Other WTO DG Contenders Start Pitches Today / Shaibu’s Plotting To Succeed Obaseki In 2024 — Ebea / Was The Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Nigeria In 1914 A Mistake? (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.