Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,297 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) (29433 Views)

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by holuwajobar(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
Until people start getting married to their friends.....Fvckeries as such will keep happening.
do pple get married to their enemies?
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by bonnyhope: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
Until people start getting married to their friends.....Fvckeries as such will keep happening.

Getting married to ur friend is not a guaranty for hitch- free union
Men should control their temper
Women should guard their tongues
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by Naijasurveys(f): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
The heart of man is full of wickedness

If you experienced loss of smell or taste or both between Jan & June this year and you live in Nigeria, kindly click here
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by Mortalranger007: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
MAD PPLE EVERYWHR
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by gwama2: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
I hope she will leave this "husband", because if she stays with this criminal, it will be her corpse that we will find. cool cool cool
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by megamind101: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
marriage is for the weak minded people.
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wicked husband.
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by BennyDon: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
These guys are made to be single all their lives. Why are they marrying innocently unsuspecting women?

lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Papa wey mumu
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
OVB123:
No matta how d thing collapse reach, the day whey d man banana weak and he com put his mouth 4 d breast suck ham, the thing go stand up again that is why u don't joke with d breast of a woman.
Wat of her back side. I think dat brings more erection Dan breast. Dats y I don't paly with doggy. God bless all de gals dat gave me doggy. U all shall Never be forgotten
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by Jennywonder: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
saajus:
Don't be surprised if his wife starts begging for his release cos he's the one paying all the bills. I have seen that happened several times.
Ladies, please empower yourself and have financial freedom before you get married. The financial freedom is not a license to disrespect your husband, but it will help you run if the marriage turns to a battlefield.
Exactly
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by Cantonese: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Looking at his head alone I can confirm that the man is a complete Opoku. There is no mistake. That head wey be like wall clock.
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by Thane(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
nawao
please can people quote this comment with places on the Lagos mainland with steady power supply. I'm planning to relocate but power is important to my decision. Cost is also a factor
Also, if you are looking for a flat to stay in Ibafo, I have an empty room in a 3-bed. flatmate needed 70k
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by bptc10: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigerians are not good in running foreigners down, have it been the crime was committed in Ghana by a Nigerian you will be surprise to see the kind of dirty words that will be coming out from the Ghanians against Nigerians, very primitive set of people
hammer3:
seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j, ishilove

Please change the heading to Ghana man.

Opoku is Ghanian.
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by hammer3: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
bptc10:
Nigerians are not good in running foreigners down, have it been the crime was committed in Ghana by a Nigerian you will be surprise to see the kind of dirty words that will be coming out from the Ghanians against Nigerians, very primitive set of people

Nigerians are good at running Nigerians down.
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by Torture2020: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Shut up!

bptc10:
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by LaBebe: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2020
he can NEVER try this with a Ghanaian woman. They worship them and treat them like eggs. he knows Nigerian women have no protection as he’s seen how Nigerian “men” treat their women.

black males are a cursed breed.
Re: Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2020
IPOB Mumu never do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.