Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,362 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? (591 Views)

Man Offers N300k To Any Lady Aged 23-29 Years Willing To Accompany Him To.... / My Mother Always Told Me, A Mans life is much More harder / HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Hi all, my mother always wants me to accompany her when she wants to go visiting my married cousin or other people

Why is that? Is it a cultural thing?
Re: Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? by delkuf(m): 2:26am On Jul 15, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother always wants me to accompany her when she wants to go visiting my married cousin or other people

She wants you to see how married couples behave and get married. don't you know you are getting old

1 Like

Re: Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? by Hollasmall: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2020
mamagee3:

Re: Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2020
There Is Nothing Wrong Abt It. She May Want U 2 Be Familiar With Ur People Or People Who Are Related 2 U. Perhaps, There Could Be People Who May Not Be Aware Dat U Are Her Daughter. She Wants U 2 Relate 2 Dem & Learn 2 Visit Dem Once In A While.
Re: Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? by callmeRichie(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2020
lol only her could tell sha
Re: Mother Always Wants Me To Accompany Her When She Wants To Visit People? by bigpicture001: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2020
It's called know your "roots and relatives..." your too far away in America and may hv lost touch alot

(1) (Reply)

India Man Marries Both His Girlfriend And Bride Arranged By Parents / #bbnaija: Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Groping Her Boobs (videos) / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.