Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,960 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) (38626 Views)

Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion / COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports / Zigreat: Rochas Okorocha Awarded 12 Contracts Worth N20 Billion To One Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

When peter obi left,didn't he impose obiano and is obiano not planning same? The cycle of godfathers will never end mr

Yea he did it as a friend but when he wanted to show his powers to Obiano, he was crippled and he had to flee.....
Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by Dansuqi: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yea he did it as a friend but when he wanted to show his powers to Obiano, he was crippled and he had to flee.....

Which friend? He didn't have the resources to upstage obiano
Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by Dminister(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria is owning trillions under Buhari nose and we are yet to see APC apologists protesting. So many morons lingering everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by boogie2: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
when will leadership corruption end in nigeria self?
every day, new corrupt tactics...........obasek...corrupt-loan my foot!
Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by samuelidehen123: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Edo must not allow this to happen. Please vote out PDP and vote for APC.
Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by Exclusive101: 5:08am On Jul 16, 2020
Trumpcard05:

No need for insults bros. I believe u can make your case or argument without resorting to insults. By the time u start resorting to insults, it portrays u as uncivilized and that you really don’t have any point to make. Please take note, it is not healthy.
I will take your advice seriously once u point out the insult. You can keep your tale on civilization to yourself I don't need it.
Re: Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) by oshorstan(m): 5:22am On Jul 16, 2020
CilicMarin:
Bisi Olaniyi, Southsouth Bureau Chief

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/massive-protest-against-obasekis-proposed-n20b-loan/amp/

It is funny! I hail my brothers.
I know these guys. They're political prostitutes. Especially Osemwengie Isere, Oriaifo Odion. They are proscribed epm members and haters of Edo state. They're working for their stomach. These people were once Obaseki Hallelujah boys. We schooled together at AAU! Even when they were in sug, they had no impact. All chaff chaff chaff and chaff, no substance. They're doing their masters bidding. slave mentality.

Do not be deceived by these halfwits.
They're irresponsible elements and we shall resist them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / Some Of The Unforgetable Things That Kogi State Benefited From Late Prince Audu / Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.